• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South park's episode tonight was about the upcoming console war [Part 3 = Tonight]

Just so those who care can watch it when it repeats tonight in 2 hours on comedy central.

It combines Game of Thrones, PS4 vs XBONE, and the black friday craze all in one.

Also it's at least a two parter, so stay tuned next week.

Edit (12/4/13) Part three is on tonight.

Derrick01

Banned
Best episode I've seen in years too and I've been pretty critical of the show for the last few seasons. So many amazing references, and not just gaming stuff.

Wario64 said:
So it isn't about the upcoming console war?

Yes it is but it's a GoT parody too.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
e4apeMW.gif

Oh man........I almost forgot to DVR. Thank you for the reminder. I was sitting there looking at my DVR shows tonight and felt like I was missing something. I still have time.

TheAznOne

Just so those who care can watch it when it repeats tonight in 2 hours on comedy central.

It combines Game of Thrones, PS4 vs XBONE, and the black friday craze all in one.

Also it's at least a two parter, so stay tuned next week.

It's on in less than 30 min in Central timezones and 1 hour and a half for west coast time zones.

Not everyone lives in the same timezone as you.

Noi

The episode was amazing. I was only expecting a Black Friday parody, but not everything else that happened.
KuGsj.gif

It's on in less than 30 min in Central timezones and 1 hour and a half for west coast time zones.

Not everyone lives in the same timezone as you.

1. I live in central and I just checked, it's in 2 hours. 11:30 pm central, 12:30 pm eastern, still 2 hours from now. Well 1 hour and 50 minutes now.

2. Timezones don't usually change a whole lot on cable stuffs unless you're west coast.

Comedy Central delays in those time zones? I am in Mountain time zone and it just ended.

No.

It was seriously one of the best episodes of South Park in a longgg time. Hilarious Game of Thrones + console war spoof. A few things they said sounded like GAF, too. :p

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Best episode I've seen since 200/201, really. Best episode of the season, too.

It felt reminiscent of the "kids being kids" aspect of the show I originally liked. Managed to lambast Black Friday, GoT, PS4/Xbox One, and possibly the length of Stick of Truth's dev time in one go, too.

TriGen

It was brilliant. The joke about pre-ordering games was great too. I think that was commentary about their game being delayed a bunch.

FHIZ

Best episode I've seen in years too and I've been pretty critical of the show for the last few seasons. So many amazing references, and not just gaming stuff.

Completely agree. Everything from Game of Thrones, to the console war, to Black Friday was spot on.

Anyway to watch this online? Been wanting to watch the whole new series, but can't because Direct TV took away my Comedy Central, jerks.

Are new episodes online to stream anywhere or able to be purchased on Xbox Video?

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
Wonder if the Preorder joke was a reference to the South Park game getting delayed.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Anyway to watch this online? Been wanting to watch the whole new series, but can't because Direct TV took away my Comedy Central, jerks.

Are new episodes online to stream anywhere or able to be purchased on Xbox Video?

Episode will be on South Park Studios site tomorrow.

Top Bottom