• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: Online |OT2| Life's A Beach

bud23

North Yankton DLC confirmed?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

http://es.socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/mostrecent/tagged/CavalryBlvd

Context;

0_0.jpg

Winter is coming.

actual_1386036983.jpg

GTA Online Update: Free Deathmatch & Race Creators this Week, Capture Mode and More on the Way

Get ready for lots of new content updates for Grand Theft Auto Online, beginning with the launch of the free Deathmatch and Race Creators tool coming this week. Here's a look at what’s on the way in the weeks ahead...
Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta

This week, we will give you the first chance to build your own content in GTA Online (and play content others have made) with the release of the Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta. With access to some of the same tools as our own game design and development team, you can craft your own custom blood-soaked gunfights, high-octane street races, screaming jet dogfights and more. You’ll also be able to publish your original Deathmatches and Races via the Rockstar Games Social Club for the whole community to discover, download, play, rate and share. Players can create and customize Jobs for the following modes:

Deathmatch
Team Deathmatch
Race
GTA Race
Rally Race

We’re planning on regularly reviewing some of the best community-created content to recognize and distinguish them as Rockstar Verified Jobs, shared out to the entire GTA Online community. The Deathmatch and Race Creators will come to you via a free update, and you’ll need to have a Social Club account that is linked to your Xbox Live Gamertag or PlayStation Network ID to use them. The Creators are in Beta so please help us iron out any flaws and bugs via the GTA Online email address.

We expect the Creators Beta to become available as soon as tomorrow, December 10th. Look for an official release announcement here at the Newswire.

Capture

Also in December, we will introduce possibly our favorite competitive team mode, Capture. A proper GTA twist on classic capture the flag, Capture mode brings territory infiltration and a new form of team-versus-team treachery into GTA Online. Up to four squads battle to steal contraband, trucks, buses or whatever from opponents' bases using high-speed vehicles, explosive weaponry and cunning teamwork. Craft, cooperation and team tactics are key. The free Capture update will bring a host of new jobs to GTA Online, accessible via the open world and also directly through your phone. Capture is broken down into four variations - ‘Raid’, ‘Contend’, ‘Hold’ and ‘GTA’ – we will give you full details on each of these next week.

actual_1386037083.jpg

Coming in 2014

Expect big things in both Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V next year including:

GTA Online Heists. We know many of you in the GTA Online community are super excited for the debut of co-operative Heists. Heists are currently in development and we are working very hard to get them as polished and as fun as they can be. Stay tuned for much more detail in the New Year.

actual_1386037024.jpg

GTAV Story Mode Updates. For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51955/gta-online-update-free-deathmatch-race-creators-this-week-captur.html

Massive news! The post above is also insane lol

Tawpgun

This game should have been made sooner :(

I get that GTA Online is a growing platform, but unless they plan on making some kind of Next gen version this sucks. I'll be getting a next gen console sometime next year but I want to see more of GTA O

This game should have been made sooner :(

I get that GTA Online is a growing platform, but unless they plan on making some kind of Next gen version this sucks. I'll be getting a next gen console sometime next year but I want to see more of GTA O
I think this is the perfect game to cap off this generation before it rides off into the sunset.

dreamfall

Man, I'd kill for some Winter Cheer in North Yankton.

Every winter I'd visit Tall Trees in Red Dead. I'd like to find some new snowy bliss!

What I would really love to see is a Zombie Mode or something like that.

A mix between the Survival Mode like we already have and Undead Nightmare, the multiplayer mode in Red Dead Redemption.

They should call it Vinewood Zombies.

For sure, but the generation is over... Just on its last legs before everyone switches over.

It works out great for situations like mine, though - I'm not planning on getting a next-gen console any time soon so it's good to see some of the biggest endgame-gen titles are still getting steady support.

Prologue

For sure, but the generation is over... Just on its last legs before everyone switches over.

It sucks because its the only reason I still have my 360. I guess I should have gotten it on ps3.

Anyway, is there a way to keep doing missions without going back to free roam? Especially when you're with a party? I know theres that voting menu but most of that stuff is just racing and death matches.

Prologue

Mistel

Banned
1.07 is now live. (as of 4:20am EST)

Any idea of changes etcetera?

Edit: just a heads up those with rat loaders the have disappeared post 1.07 from garages and possibly online as well well there goes the biggest investment I had in the game :(

Multiple reports on lots of sites

Dabanton

Currently messing around with the Creator beta

It's pretty solid so far was seeing whether you could create a RPG only deathmatch and can lol.

Mistel

Banned
In relation to my previous post I found another rat loader but it is not able to be insured or placed in your garage.

It maybe due to the existence of a modded version without a truck bed hopefully in the next update it is fixed.

Can they not do hotfix's in this game?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Interesting that the story mode continuation appears to include plans for all 3 characters. I wonder if they will focus one at a time

bud23

Grand Theft Auto V 1.07 Patch Notes
• Players are now able to sell vehicles that they have purchased from websites.
• Reward for being a good sport has been increased from $1,000 to $2,000
• Fixed an issue where a character’s tattoos would disappear when encountering cutscenes.
• Corrected an issue where players could make their vehicles and passengers invisible.
• Sticky Bombs can no longer be thrown during the countdown for the starts of GTA Races.
• Resolved issues where players were having problems accessing their accounts.
• Corrected issues with Bounties.
• Fixed an issue where players were charged full price for ammo for Grenade Launchers even if they were only buying one Grenade.
• Fixed an issue where Grenades could be filled up to maximum during UGC GTA Races.
• Team Balancing has been improved, friends and Crew members are now grouped together and Rank is taken into consideration.
• Fixed an issue where if a player has banked all of their cash, they were only charged minimal amounts for dying.
• The Karin Futo can now be recovered normally after being impounded.
• Fixed an exploit where players were able to clone Tanks.
• Fixed an issue where players in the Bad Sport lobbies were seeing their time left in the lobby as “00d00h00m left”.
• Respawning has been improved to reduce the chance of repeatedly spawning in the same location.
• Cash rewards have been adjusted in Races, Deathmatches, and Parachuting to allow increases in pay-outs.
• There is now a 25% RP bonus at the end of Deathmatches, Missions, CTF, LTS, Survival, player kills, and AI kills when playing in Free Aim. This gives extra credit for completing actions with more skill.
• Until a Race has been verified, players cannot earn RP in UGC Races.
• Added a new feature to allow easier Personal Vehicle retrieval from the Impound Lot. This has a cost of $250.
• Reduced the chance of being noticed by the Cops in stolen vehicles.
• Impromptu Races can no longer be launched when in a CTF or LTS.
• Holdup Shopkeepers now have access to Ammu-Nation. You have been warned.
• Due to changes in Deathmatches (Weapon Locking), some objectives will no longer appear in this specific type of match.
• Weapon rewards (e.g. Shotgun in cop car) are blocked during weapon locked Deathmatches.
• During Weapon Locked Deathmatches, Ammo Drops will not contain Molotovs.
• Players who do not participate during Survivals can now be flagged as such by other players in the group and removed from the Survival.
• New icons added for differing types of personal vehicle.
• New awards added for the Creators.
• Players are given 1RP for every ‘like’ they receive for their creations in the Creators.
• Leaderboard functionality has been removed for any non-Rockstar content, i.e. no access to Social Club leaderboards in corona/end of mission, no best laps/personal bests, matched Crew for Head to Head etcetera.
• Passive Mode is now free ($0) to allow players more options when playing with friends.
• Three new public Playlists created for various group sizes, two new Capture-only Playlists, and updates to current themed Playlists with relevant Capture missions.
• A new option has been added to allow players to fill all of their weapons with ammo in Job Coronas. This is a one-off payment costing $20,000. The ability to fill each weapon individually remains.

As a part of the latest patch, the Rat Loader has been removed from garages. The Rat Loader is classed as a utility vehicle (in the same way that the Tow Truck is), and was not meant to be stored in player garages. Certain models of the Tornado and Karin Rebel have also been removed, as they were Single Player only mission vehicles

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...nd-Theft-Auto-V-1-07-Patch-Notes?locale=en-us

Tawpgun

Not bad.

Liking the easier impounding fix. I would totally pay 250 to free my car if im too far away.

Free aim bonuses are sweet. Should increase payouts in free aim lobbies as well. Better cash rewards is cool too, I'll check it out.

Oh, Jesus. I hope the ratloader "fix" works like the last one in which you have to be in your apt/garage for it to be deleted. The mechanic is our savior once more.
OF MY GOD. We can run in or apt/garages now!

Mistel

Banned
Oh, Jesus. I hope the ratloader "fix" works like the last one in which you have to be in your apt/garage for it to be deleted. The mechanic is our savior once more.
OF MY GOD. We can run in or apt/garages now!

Nope it works anywhere on the map mine disappeared after I spawned post patch in plateo bay, it really sucks at least I still have the dune loader still but its just not the same though.

How the rat loader is a utility vehicle i'll never know.

davepoobond

thats weird that they would remove the tornado and the rebel. its not like they're really special cars or anything?

Mistel

Banned
thats weird that they would remove the tornado and the rebel. its not like they're really special cars or anything?

They only removed the clean variant for the rebel and I'm not sure which tornado variant my hardtop beater is still in my garage.

It's not like any of the vehicles are game breaking so removing the seems pointless.

• Added a new feature to allow easier Personal Vehicle retrieval from the Impound Lot. This has a cost of $250.
How does it work?

I got a bike impounded today, but never saw or had this option.

Where is it?

Tawpgun

Game is pretty fun now, I'm getting into user created missions. Did a fist brawl and a sky scraper to sky scraper RPG battle

Another question:
• UGC GTA Races.
• CTF, LTS,
• UGC Races.
• CTF or LTS.

LTS is certainly for Last Team Standing.

But what are UGC and CTF?

And CTF can't be for Capture The Flag, because this mode isn't in the online yet, wtf?

davepoobond

They only removed the clean variant for the rebel and I'm not sure which tornado variant my hardtop beater is still in my garage.

It's not like any of the vehicles are game breaking so removing the seems pointless.

yeah, that's my thinking as well. just strikes me as odd.

maybe because its not inherently available for everyone they dont want people to exploit to get them -- which would make sense essentially, but they're going about it the wrong way. they should just unlock the availability of them.

Another question:

And CTF can't be for Capture The Flag, because this mode isn't in the online yet, wtf?

seems like pre-emptive exclusions. its possible the mode's framework is included or something? its not like we have people datamining the patches, so who knows what is actually included in them.

Prologue

Another question:

I can rarely get a deathmatch going with more than four people. Whats going to happen with these new modes?

Even though the LIVE activity feed ranks GTA 5 as #1, it must take into account single player players too.

Tawpgun

I wonder if the North Yankton glitch can be applied to the content creator. Races or Deathmatches in Yankton would be sweet

bud23

I wonder if the North Yankton glitch can be applied to the content creator.

That doesn't seem very likely.

Rockstar said:
Free GTA Online Deathmatch & Race Creators Update Now Available

The free Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta update for Grand Theft Auto Online is now available for PS3 and Xbox 360. Just download the latest automatic title update to gain access to some of the same tools our own game design and development teams use to craft custom skirmishes and races in any of the following modes:

Deathmatch
Team Deathmatch
Race
GTA Race
Rally Race

To get started, access the Creator option from the Online tab of the pause menu. From here, you can start creating your own custom Deathmatches & Races or load and edit a previous creation. From there, you can check out a brief tutorial before you fully dive in (which we highly recommend).

actual_1386608585.jpg

-Deathmatch
You can create free-for-all or team variant modes; find your Deathmatch location anywhere in Los Santos or Blaine county, then drop the Trigger Location, where players will meet up to play your Deathmatch. Control the pace of your custom match with gameplay options Team Start Points and Spawn Points. With the operational foundation laid, dig into a full suite of Weapons and Vehicle customization; all weapon and vehicle classes are at your disposal to place around your Deathmatch. You can also drop Props like containers and ramps, to create hot spots for gunfights, more cover, or maybe you just want a few Sanchez dirt bikes to go airborne in the middle of a gunfight.

actual_1386608597.jpg

-Races
Get started with a working knowledge of race creation by playing through the tutorial and building a land race. Once you've successfully published your first Land Race, both Sea and Air Races will be available for creation. In the Race Creator you can set the basics; Race Type (Race, GTA Race, Rally Race) and Route Type (Laps or Point to Point), number of players, starting grid size, vehicle class and more. Once you’ve set the basics, the full map becomes your racing paradise – take your land, air and sea races anywhere you want them to go. Add stunt jumps with custom cameras, create obstacles, and take your opponents on your dream (their hell) ride through Los Santos and Blaine County.

actual_1386608609.jpg

Once you've finished, you'll be prompted to test your Deathmatch or Race against computer controlled characters – completing a valid test before you publish your creation ensures your race is working perfectly, and will prevent you from publishing (or playing someone else’s) broken match. Published creations appear inside your GTA Online session and on the Social Club website (a linked Social Club account is required to use the Creator). We'll also be periodically reviewing the best community-created content to recognize and distinguish them as Rockstar Verified.

actual_1386608625.jpg

Along with the Deathmatch & Race Creators Beta, the latest automatic title update has a host of new fixes and updates for Grand Theft Auto V's Story Mode and GTA Online, including the flexibility to create weapon-locked deathmatches, giving players the ability to run inside their apartments and higher cash payouts when increasing the difficulty on Missions. For full details on the fixes and improvements in this latest title update, visit the Rockstar Support page for all the details.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...match-race-creators-update-now-available.html

What do you mean lost? They don't spawn anymore?
I had one personally insured that my mechanic would deliver to me. Insurance on it was free. If only tanks didn't randomly spawn outside that one hangar in the base...

Also, a heads up for anyone trying to go to Yankton, the game gives you a cheaters warning when you go there. Just go there for the photo op, then gtfo.

Mistel

Banned
I had one personally insured that my mechanic would deliver to me. Insurance on it was free. If only tanks didn't randomly spawn outside that one hangar in the base...

Also, a heads up for anyone trying to go to Yankton, the game gives you a cheaters warning when you go there. Just go there for the photo op, then gtfo.

Where is it located on the map? To people who have to take photos any cool vehicles or is there no los Santos customs?

On another note whilst I lost quite a bit of money due to the rat loader my declasse voodoo is great for drive bys.

Aircraft spawning seems to have changed it now it cycles through the aircraft you have so it means those who need cargo bobs can get them.

YoungOne

As a part of the latest patch, the Rat Loader has been removed from garages. The Rat Loader is classed as a utility vehicle (in the same way that the Tow Truck is), and was not meant to be stored in player garages. Certain models of the Tornado and Karin Rebel have also been removed, as they were Single Player only mission vehicles

Haven't played it in a while, but WTF that rat loader took me so long to get to spawn. Why Rockstar why?

Mistel

Banned
Haven't played it in a while, but WTF that rat loader took me so long to get to spawn. Why Rockstar why?

It is a shame I got mine as my first personal car, now only the hotknife is similar and that's collectors edition content :( I spent about $750,000 on my rat loader.

Tawpgun

Yeah don't understand the deal with not being allowed to have these vehicles. Tow truck and police cars maybe, but Rat Loader?

Mistel

Banned
Yeah don't understand the deal with not being allowed to have these vehicles. Tow truck and police cars maybe, but Rat Loader?

The tow truck freezes consoles so it lack of inclusion is justifiable.

The rat loader was just a rat rod with pretty decent customisation options, to remove it to single player a quite poor reason as it was classed as a muscle car not a utility vehicle.

I do hope there is a rat rod / hot rod pack similar to the beach bum pack that returns it or they fix in the next patch.

Why did they remove/grayed out Request Personal Vehicle from the Interaction Menu (when holding the Select Button)?

It was my favorite way to get my car or my bike back.

Now it is always saying: Delivery not currently available.

Seriously, wtf Rockstar?

E92 M3

Oh interesting. So he would just land the jet in the middle of the road lol?

Defyler

Liking the update with increased payouts. Makes it feel a lot more worthwhile to do missions on hard.

Getting so close to the RPG at lvl 100.... It'll probably send me to bad sport pretty quickly though :)

Top Bottom