• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT5| Where we're going, we're gonna need roads

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheYanger

Grats on Shadowmourne.

Started the titan runestone section of the cloak quest today. Killed 10 bosses before I called it for the day but managed to nab 5 runestones so not terrible. 4more bosses to kill this week so if rate holds up might get 7 for the week.

Just hope next week isn't some 1 runestone or something crap rng week heh

Nope, you get 2 guaranteed. 3 if you do a heroic tot run.

witness

My server must suck because no one makes Lord Blastington's scope. I've checked everyday the past few weeks. I go on my horde character on a different server and there's just a bunch on their AH. Can I send my hunter the scope, or does the different factions and server prevent that? If I package it with BoA gear would that work?

If not I'll just have to buy the mats and find a engineer I guess.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
grats! I'd love to get it on my druid but don't think I'll be able to get a group for it unfortunately.

Pretty much the last thing I did in WoW was get the Cmode armor on my Warlock back in like Feb/March. It would have been cool to get another set or two on my other chars but the motivation just wasn't there for me or any of the other 4 folks I got the first set with.

McNei1y

I think my roommate and I are creating new toons tonight after being gone from the game for about a year. I'm pretty excited. I think I'm making a Rogue and he a Mage.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guilds switching from 10 man to 25 man next week and going to EPGP instead of just need/greed. Most the people we're bringing in are 11/14H, so we'll have to progress again, but we need to so we can have a stable for Mythic.

Tomorrow's our last time on Garrosh 10 man, so hopefully I can get the mount out of the way, or it'll be a few weeks before I get another shot at it.

Touchdown

Banned
What sucks for me is that every time I sign on to play there's always something I have to do or asked to do for my guild since I'm an officer weather it be lead a flex for everybody or run guildies through stuff or even help with questing so I rarely have time to do stuff I'd actually want to do like possibly try challenge modes. Long story short I have to learn how to say no once in a while. lol

I cannot fucking believe that guy thought he should get the bag of goods too. WOW.

Any alliance folks from here up for challenge modes? Any good guides out there?

I need to learn how to not burn through mana so quickly as Disc. Is the expectation that you're constantly DPSing when not directly healing anyone?

You will be burning a lot of mana because of amount of trash the tank will be pulling resulting to a really spiky tank hp. Atonement healing is only secondary if the tank's hp is above 60-70 percent. Flash heal will be your BFF. And ambers from the klaxxi are a must on all dungeons

Magnus

You will be burning a lot of mana because of amount of trash the tank will be pulling resulting to a really spiky tank hp. Atonement healing is only secondary if the tank's hp is above 60-70 percent. Flash heal will be your BFF. And ambers from the klaxxi are a must on all dungeons

Are they off the potion cooldown?

This cannot be overstated. Twice as fast as drinking. Your tank should not have to wait for anything but CCs when pulling in CMs.

Do CM groups form at all with the intention of just worrying about Silver? I don't want the transmog gear but I'd love to get the mounts. As an enhance shaman I know I'm not best suited for Gold runs but a more relaxed Silver run seems like I'd do alright.

Do CM groups form at all with the intention of just worrying about Silver? I don't want the transmog gear but I'd love to get the mounts. As an enhance shaman I know I'm not best suited for Gold runs but a more relaxed Silver run seems like I'd do alright.

Getting gold doesn't qualify you for the silver rewards?

Getting gold doesn't qualify you for the silver rewards?

Sure it does but it also takes more work. I'm not as concerned about min-maxing that most people do to get the Gold times and since Silver allows for about double the time taken it can have a loose group composition that's not as focused or stressed.

Peachpies

Sure it does but it also takes more work. I'm not as concerned about min-maxing that most people do to get the Gold times and since Silver allows for about double the time taken it can have a loose group composition that's not as focused or stressed.
You don't need to min-max to get gold time, you only need to do that when you are trying to get record or realm first times, just getting gold isn't hard and Siege of Orgrimmar gear tends to have a lot of sockets so it's pretty easy to get a big boost just from that.

If you can get consistent Silvers then Gold isn't that much more of a stretch.
But if you're pugging a lot then Silver might be the best you can aim for.

Any good recommendations of places/dungeons for farming old world greens for the AH?

Old world = Vanilla? Blackrock Spire drops tons. Just don't get lost in there.

My gnome is ready. 3 more golds on my druid

pSxMl1v.jpg

So any other alliance players interested in challenge modes? I can tank on my DK if needed.

What kind of prep does this take? I assume you can't run it over and over and over right? It's a lockout thing?

I've made more gold from xmog flipping this week so far than from Jewelcrafting.

Kind of makes me sad, but that maintenance threw a real wrench in things and deflated gem prices.

Dinjooh

I've made more gold from xmog flipping this week so far than from Jewelcrafting.

Kind of makes me sad, but that maintenance threw a real wrench in things and deflated gem prices.

I had a field day with Alchemy yesterday. Flask of the Earth was going for 92g a piece and the others almost followed. Made around 9k from flasks alone, and some scrabs from Potion of Luck.

Dinjooh

Has there been any noticeable graphical improvements in WoD? I thought MoP really improved their foliage and trees especially - anything similar in the new expansion?

antonz

Has there been any noticeable graphical improvements in WoD? I thought MoP really improved their foliage and trees especially - anything similar in the new expansion?

I can't say 100% on improvements but I will say the areas look fantastic. So strangetoo going through Shadowmoon Valley and picturing the burning crusade version versus this one. Alliance Garrison is built pretty much right on top of the Horde base in BC shadowmoon vallley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom