• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK GAF: 2DS + Pokemon X or Y - £100 from Sainsburys

Pretty great price and would make for a nice Christmas present...

wVI7OW7.jpg

FqXF90L.jpg

JoeM86

Nice. I was under the impression this was not meant to be for sale until December 6th. No press material is out yet or anything.

Definitely worth it at that price

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
When the hell is Nintendo going to announce it? 2DS bundles got leaked too much, it's time to announce them! Next Monday, I suppose...
And, hopefully, they'll announce them for US too

Porcile

That's a sexy deal, better than the Argos one going a while back. These are gonna fly off the shelves.

RaikuHebi

Banned
not-like-this.gif

I'm collecting my PS4 later today. And for any potential 3DS purchase I had convinced myself I wanted an XL. Why Nintendo, why...

Anyone thinking of grabbing this but unsure of the 2DS vs. 3DS, I picked up a Black Friday 2DS from Walmart yesterday. I already own an Ambassador launch 3DS and a 3DS XL, but the 2DS is now my favorite of the three in terms of ergonomics... I haven't tried it with Kid Icarus yet (and - honestly - don't intend to), but with Shin Megami Tensei or Zelda or SM3DL it feels great - very comfortable to hold for me, and I have large hands...

Anyone thinking of grabbing this but unsure of the 2DS vs. 3DS, I picked up a Black Friday 2DS from Walmart yesterday. I already own an Ambassador launch 3DS and a 3DS XL, but the 2DS is now my favorite of the three in terms of ergonomics... I haven't tried it with Kid Icarus yet (and - honestly - don't intend to), but with Shin Megami Tensei or Zelda or SM3DL it feels great - very comfortable to hold for me, and I have large hands...

I feel like this would be better for Kid Icarus than the XL, in ways.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Does it annoy anybody else they're bundling the Blue with Y and the Red with X?

It kind of does with me! But the 2DS with black on it gets paired up with the Dark-type Pokemon of death, and the white with the Fairy-type Pokemon of life, so that alleviates it.

SmokyDave

This is going to shift so many units. If other retailers match this bundle then I can see the 2DS outselling everything else (including the 3DS) combined this Xmas.

This is going to shift so many units. If other retailers match this bundle then I can see the 2DS outselling everything else (including the 3DS) combined this Xmas.

Yep. It's going to do gangbusters. Who would have thought we'd be saying that when they first unveiled the thing?

i remember laughing my arse off and thinking Nintendo had officially lost it, but there's method to some of their madness.

Now if only they'd apply some of it to the Wii U...

Top Bottom