• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DriveClub coming February 22nd?

Zep

Banned
From poster Wapplew:

r50JQfo.png

Sony just announce Drive club will be launch software at Japan launch date.
So I assume Driveclub release date should not later than Feb 22 rite?
So happy now.

Nice.

Zep

Banned
That's a saturday. Highly doubt they'd release it then. Maybe sometime near that, though.

Its the release date of the Japanese PS4. Im sure it'll be before Feb 22nd in US/EU but whatever, we have more of an idea now.

Goldrusher

Not necessarily.

MotorStorm was released in Japan on December 14, 2006 .

The rest of the world had to wait 3 more months.

dugdug

Banned
Its the release date of the Japanese PS4. Im sure it'll be before Feb 22nd in US/EU but whatever, we have more of an idea now.

Definitely. I was in GameStop the other day and the boxes on the shelf had a date of 3/14. Not sure if that was just temporary or not, but, that date had to come from somewhere.

Pungza

I dont think its been updated since the delay, the SCEJ website has always said this date as it was a launch title.

Megasoum

Banned
Guess who's one vacation the 2 weeks leading to the 22nd (I synced up with the Olympics)??

Would be great timing.

Well hopefully in January. After no free ps plus games for the ps4 in December I think it would be good for something like this in January.

That would be nice if an NA release was near or before that, especially given the next big release is Second Son which wouldn't be for another month.

nikos

I'm OK with this. I think it's safe to assume NA will get it around the same time, since they keep saying "Early 2014." If we have to wait a while, I will import or download from JP PSN.

Racer1977

Anytime before Infamous SS would be great, Driveclub would get the full attention of 3m, 4m, 5m (or whatever it is) PS4 owners, given this is the first major post launch exclusive, and a PS+ title to boot.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm almost I for a full purchase on the graphics alone. But I'm still wary of how it feels to drive, so the PS+ version will help reassure me (or not)

Feorax

Reasonable flow of games. Driveclub, then Infamous, then Destiny. Not going to be hurting for titles for a while.

Top Bottom