• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ready @ Dawn: "Graphic fidelity of The Order 1886 definitely exceeds the trailer"

b5ALAoo.png

Thanks Cyberia.

8ghEtPm.png

Cool, but doesn't matter if it runs like crap. I'll wait to see it in motion before I decide to like the visuals or not. Hope the animations are up to par as well.

Madouu

Can someone enlighten me on what "graphic fidelity" exactly means? I've seen it thrown around many times but can't wrap my head around the precise meaning of it.

Amir0x

Banned
if that is already true then surely it is ready to tease! You skipped VGX (prob for the best, but I was surprised), so come on! Don't make us wait til GDC or E3 :(

Still nothing on frame rate. If they're cutting part of the screen with black bars theeast you can do is have 60 fps. This pissed me off so much in Dragons Dogma that they cut the picture and had poor frame rate.

Derrick01

Banned
I just want to know if it's going to be anything but another typical 3rd person shooter. Given their goals for the game and constant cinematic talk, I doubt it.

Uh trailer was a cut scene unless I'm crazy?

Are they saying the actual gameplay has higher graphical fidelity or that they've upped the pre-rendered cut scenes because not sure why that would matter

TL:DR Show me some gameplay already!

Top Bottom