• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S5 |OT| of Phrasing, Gurpgork, Boop! & the Danger Zone - Mondays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamVimes

I hate you guys for all these spoilers. Some day i am going to write a book about this place, a real smackarooni.

Peff

That episode is so good. "Good Heavens, a murder? Well, apart from this sullen wench murdering good ettiquette"

Can't wait. Do we know if Netflix is getting season 4? I want to do a rewatch.
I'm assuming that we will, but I haven't seen confirmation anywhere. Keep in mind that S3 didn't appear on Netflix until midway through the S4 broadcast schedule.

the sound of me clicking the Subscribe button:

boop
iblPMi91B3fH9E.gif

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I buy them off Amazon, so I can't speak for iTunes, but I realized on a recent S4 rewatch that the trailers are now gone.

I don't know if they did this because of complaints or because it doesn't make sense to keep year-old promos, but in any case, I'm glad they're not permanently attached to my digital purchases.

I bought season 4 on iTunes a couple of weeks ago and they aren''t there on the iTunes versions either.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So are all these spoilers (which I have no intention of reading thankyouverymuch) from the season premiere or are they for the entire season?

Grisby

Hello fellow dicknuts's.

Just finshed S4 rewatch last night. Hope Kazak makes an apperence. I also forgot Kreiger took the hobbit guy's corpse after he died. So morbid.

Mindlog

Question: Hi Mr. Jon Benjamin! What relationship and interaction do you have with the other Archer voice actors? Also, do you have any say/provide any ideas for the plot of Archer?

Answer: i live in aisha tyler's back room...the only thing i ever provided idea wise was an for an extra on the season 2 dvd where archer got blown up and they reconstructed him to look like me, which was a reaction to constantly being told how much uglier i am in real life compared to archer
That bit is hilarious.

I think we need confirmation from Ms. Tyler on whether or not Mr. Benjamin really lives in her back room.

Also how much rent he pays, and whether or not he pays it on time.

I'm only on the third episode of season 1.

Does this show get better? Cause I'm not feeling it. I chuckle here and there, but I don't get why everyone holds it in such high regard. I finished the episode where the black dude gets his hand cut off at the ending before be whisked away by a chopper. The one who Archer was afraid was nailing his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom