• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II World Championship Series 2014 – America, Europe & Korea Season 1

FUCK YEAH Bomber! Crazy good TvP. But damn the Terrans in Code S cannot match up to Bomber or the Protoss is way better than Jim lol.

Syf

Banned
fFbm69r.png

We might just get 3 Terrans in Code S soon with Supernova looking dominate. Coca falling but he has chance in the loser match.

Lets see how Best does vs Stats who played a terrible game vs Maru in Proleague.

Holy crap Minigun played the most amazing comeback PvP I've seen in a long time.

More entertaining than seeing Best lose to Stat's protoss.

Edit: WTF Carriers won Stats a game LMAO. Like I can't even be mad. Widow mines would have been the correct choice over Vikings actually.

Aaron

Making a raven? That's some crazy star sense.

Supernova was so slow in this game though. Not expanding soon enough, and not really knowing what his opponent was doing cost him big time.

Supernova is so stupid. Needed mass Ravens with HSM and WMs to beat Carriers. Vikings are shit vs Airtoss most of the time.

Too bad, thankfully Coca and Best aren't that good as players.

Aaron

I want to thank Stats for showing how impotent terran is. When you can't even win against carriers, the unit every protoss said was the most worthless in the game since the start of SC2, then you know something ain't right.

Though honestly Supernova threw that game hard. Nothing about imbalance.

SamuraiX-

SuperNova looks like he's rethinking his entire existence after that game. lol

AGOv7SZl.png

Could somebody explain to me how Stats was allowed to accumulate a critical mass of Carriers that actually allowed him to win the fucking game with them?? I miss the entire winners match.

Samurai! I'm sorry the rum just took me lol, maybe this weekend.

Ah, go Terran!

No worries, bro! Enjoy the night! :D

Aaron

Stats had two hidden bases. Supernova wasn't scouting until it was too late, and kind of forgot to expand to a third for a while there.

I want to thank Stats for showing how impotent terran is. When you can't even win against carriers, the unit every protoss said was the most worthless in the game since the start of SC2, then you know something ain't right.

Though honestly Supernova threw that game hard. Nothing about imbalance.

I wouldn't say throw as much as Stats getting the better composition and stomping Supernova due to him not having an answer to a bunch of Carriers. Supernova was ahead most of the game actually. The hidden bases and Carriers at more than 6 won Stats the game.

HSM would have been so good or Mass WM with fast burrow.

Aaron

He was late to expand for basically no reason, and he attacked the carriers with pure vikings even though he had thors doing jack all against a tiny group of protoss ground units. Also lack of scouting despite it being obvious that Stats had too much income.

SamuraiX-

TWO hidden expos? One is understandable, but even a Silver League player could see through +2 expos worth of additional economy.

Shame.

Even though I'm not a big fan of SuperNova, I'll take as many Terrans in Code S as possible at this point so hopefully he makes it second out of this group.

He was late to expand for basically no reason, and he attacked the carriers with pure vikings even though he had thors doing jack all against a tiny group of protoss ground units. Also lack of scouting despite it being obvious that Stats had too much income.

Yeah the bold lost him the game handily. But you need 2.5 times the viking count to beat the same amount of Carriers and more if they have Air upgrades and is more than 3 which Stats had.

Oh well, Coca vs Best but I think Supernova will take it overall.

Not gonna bother watching DRG's group. Just hopeing that Supernova takes this series and we can have our 3rd Terran in Code S.

Edit: God this is annoying to watch. Supernova has this won. Supernova's macro is pretty much shit the whole game.

Too bad Coca forgot about Mutas. Supernova passes and now we have 3 Terrans. I figure we will get 2-3 more at max. Hack and Reality might fall to Sora and DRG but one of might pass.

SamuraiX-

How can you be, as a Zerg, still on Roach/Hydra at 20:00 on 5 bases?

CoCa had four opportunities to actually transition into Ultras, Swarm Hosts or Brood Lords and he never did.

Do you really need to fail with the same early/mid-game composition FOUR TIMES to understand that it isn't that good against upgraded mech?

How can you be, as a Zerg, still on Roach/Hydra at 20:00 on 5 bases?

CoCa had four opportunities to actually transition into Ultras, Swarm Hosts or Brood Lords and he never did.

Do you really need to fail with the same early/mid-game composition FOUR TIMES to understand that it isn't that good against upgraded mech?

He just wanted to see if it would work out lol.

SamuraiX-

Reality played out of his mind in Game 2.

Literally took an amazing early advantage and STILL had to play the game of his life to survive.

#fuckprotoss

Aaron

So I'm doing HW and watching GSL lol. So much for skipping this group.

How did Reality lose game 1?
Sora went DTs and he was completely unprepared for them. Stim got delayed a lot.

No matter how badly the protoss is playing, if you make one big mistake as a terran, you are done.

Top Bottom