• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OlliOlli Review Thread

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
ah ok thanks...
is the update going to be a cross-buy-feature or what is it about?
They haven't announced whether it will or not. If one of them is reading this, I highly suggest you do. Roll 7 doesn't exactly have a lot of goodwill stored up with me.

Snowballo

I need to take the last trophy, Technical Master, but I don't get how.

First of all: can I see the tricks I have not performed yet? I guess I can't

Anyway I've read about the 4 variants of every simple trick:

Originally Posted by v50pL1 View Post
In game 120+ tricks!!! 4 different stance! Normal, switch ( do a 180 and make a trick ), nollie ( hold R+L and make a trick ) and fakie ( do a 180, hold R+L and make a trick ). All tricks need to make in 4 different stance. I hope that i helped.

Let's take an example

1YJ3ih

Would you explain the four variants of one or two of these tricks please?
I mean, NORMAL is the simple trick as in the picture but what about all the others?

Thanks so much.

BigDug13

Vita TV lacks touch right? Given the UI is touch only right now, it seems unlikely.

Yet another reason why touch-based UI interaction needs to DIAF. People don't want to smudge up that beautiful screen just to click menu options. Stop trying to push touchscreen Sony and embrace the great controls the rest of the machine has.

Number45

Yet another reason why touch-based UI interaction needs to DIAF. People don't want to smudge up that beautiful screen just to click menu options. Stop trying to push touchscreen Sony and embrace the great controls the rest of the machine has.
This is hardly the fault of Sony. They don't mandate touch UI to the point that buttons must be disabled - hopefully Roll7 will add this in to the coming patch.

Top Bottom