• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hugged two beautiful Brazilian women today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, today was the last day of my business communication class. At the beginning of the semester, our teacher split the class into about five groups with 4-5 people in them. Well, my group included two amazingly beautiful Brazilian women. They are amazing omg. I have never been in a situation where I've been in close contact with beautiful women before, so this semester was amazing. We worked together each week and had a little fun. One of them was 27 and married, so she was off limits. The other was 19 (one year older than me). The 27 year old one isn't good with her English, so I helped her with her papers throughout the semester. Of course, in the back of my mind I hoped she'd...pay me back for my services....but that didn't happen; only in my dreams, only in my dreams...Their accents were SO sexy.

Anyway, after class today I got to hug them both. This was a stepping stone for me, considering I had never hugged a babe before. It was nice. They both smelled very good, and their hair was long enough so that I could secretly touch it from behind. It felt good. I was hoping for a kiss, but meh, a hug was good enough.

Thank you Bianca and Elisa, you have given me enough masturbatory thoughts to support me through Christmas break.

Boogie

Why did you make this thread? Did you realize that it would only rob you of any dignity and respect you might have had here?

I'm honestly just kinda wondering what would go through your mind to make you think it a good idea to share this with GAF....

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
dude I don't wanna spoil it but you are gonna go nuts when you get to finger a chick for the first time.

PhoenixDark said:
my group included two amazingly beautiful Brazilian women. They are amazing omg.

Are there any other kind of Brazilian women? Seriously? I've known several over the years, and they have all been drop dead gorgeous. I should move to that country. Really, I should! :D

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
You should go to a concert, you might get to accidently <GASP> touch a girl's butt! :lol

Boogie said:
Why did you make this thread? Did you realize that it would only rob you of any dignity and respect you might have had here?

I'm honestly just kinda wondering what would go through your mind to make you think it a good idea to share this with GAF....

I had dignity and respect on GAF? Oh well, I'd rather touch a Brazilian woman's hair than have dignity anyway.

btw I am not fat whatsoever. I just don't get much attention from the ladies, mainly because I constantly act uninterested. But these women were just so amazing. I wish I could have taken pictures or something, but I don't have a picture phone.

I just felt today was a somewhat monumental day for me, and that GAF should know about it. It's not everyday that a guy gets to hug two Brazilian women and touch their hair.

cookie.jpg

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
wow... so this is essentially a thread about some nerd saying, "omg i touched a girl!" *fap fap fap*

man... you can't manufacture comedy gold like this anymore! :lol

Boogie

Funky Papa said:
This thread is clearly on par with the infamous "girl let me touch you" episode :lol

Man, do I love the OT.

Nothing is on par with "girl let me touch you". Nothing.

Come on GAF, you have to start somewhere. Now, my starting point may be a little weak compared to some, but it is a start. Motivation people, motivation. I want to touch another girls hair.

snacknuts

we all knew her
catfish said:
dude I don't wanna spoil it but you are gonna go nuts when you get to finger a chick for the first time.

:lol Good news - there is a pretty good chance you'll get to touch some of her hair while you do that, unless she shaves it.

bud

Teh Hamburglar said:
Dude, you sound like some budding serial killer. Cutting off woman's hair and saving it before you kill them in the bathtub.

Made me think of 40 ry old virgin :lol

Someone link me to the girl let me touch you thread.

Zep

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Well, today was the last day of my business communication class. At the beginning of the semester, our teacher split the class into about five groups with 4-5 people in them. Well, my group included two amazingly beautiful Brazilian women. They are amazing omg. I have never been in a situation where I've been in close contact with beautiful women before, so this semester was amazing. We worked together each week and had a little fun. One of them was 27 and married, so she was off limits. The other was 19 (one year older than me). The 27 year old one isn't good with her English, so I helped her with her papers throughout the semester. Of course, in the back of my mind I hoped she'd...pay me back for my services....but that didn't happen; only in my dreams, only in my dreams...Their accents were SO sexy.

Anyway, after class today I got to hug them both. This was a stepping stone for me, considering I had never hugged a babe before. It was nice. They both smelled very good, and their hair was long enough so that I could secretly touch it from behind. It felt good. I was hoping for a kiss, but meh, a hug was good enough.

Thank you Bianca and Elisa, you have given me enough masturbatory thoughts to support me through Christmas break.

Your a brotha right? If so follow another brotha's directions http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=64473

Never Fails.

And dont listen to half these people getting at you...lord knows they cant talk shit.

PhoenixDark said:
I want to touch another girls hair.

Let me let you in on a little something...

Try and go for the butt or the breasts next time lot nicer than some hair. But shh don't tell anyone it's our little secret!

DaddyZ said:
Your a brotha right? If so follow another brotha's directions http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=64473

Never Fails.

And dont listen to half these people getting at you...lord knows they cant talk shit.

Yeah, I'm a brother. Alas, I highly doubt that would work for me. I don't party so...yeah. I'm not even interested in most of the chicks at this school, despite their hotness. A lot of them are still into the whole "I want a badboy" thing, and to be frank I doubt they'd be willing to bang a guy who drives around blasting Zelda music.

Zep

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
Yeah, I'm a brother. Alas, I highly doubt that would work for me. I don't party so...yeah. I'm not even interested in most of the chicks at this school, despite their hotness. A lot of them are still into the whole "I want a badboy" thing, and to be frank I doubt they'd be willing to bang a guy who drives around blasting Zelda music.

Just remember...the hotess girls are almost always the biggest smuts...and your right, girls a lot talk about wanting a man to be a "thug" but those arent the ones you should be looking for. What school you go to?

DaddyZ said:
Just remember...the hotess girls are always the biggest smutbags. What school you go to?

I go to Wastenaw Community College (WCC). I'm in the HS program there (WTMC), meaning I'll graduate from HS with my diploma, a technical certificate, and an Associates Degree (actually two :D ).

btw I'm 18.

cicero

PhoenixDark said:
This is just sad and creepy, especially the whole "hair touching" bit. Let me guess, you are a Jame 'Buffalo Bill' Gumb, except with hair.

PhoenixDark: It rubs the conditioner on its hair. It does this whenever it is told.
PhoenixDark: It rubs the conditioner on its hair or else it gets the hose again.

sotlbb21gz.jpg

Just how long until you have finished your beautiful new wig of Brazilian hair?

Kung Fu Jedi said:
Are there any other kind of Brazilian women? Seriously? I've known several over the years, and they have all been drop dead gorgeous. I should move to that country. Really, I should! :D

I used to have a girlfriend that lived in Brazil so I traveled there a few times in the past. At their worst, Brazilian women are COMPLETELY HIDEOUS. These aren't shemales...these are she-beats. It's like they went through some genetic meat grinder before they were spit out of their mother's womb.

At their best, the women there are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Silky smooth skin, great tans, awesome asses, and nicely shaped breasts FTW!

Miguel

Boogie said:

You know it's bad when Boogie is talking trash to you. :lol
Don't do it Boogie!

Waku

Boogie said:
No can do. That's pre-neoGAF.

Surly someone can post a little recap for the younger Gaferation. Stories of ye olden Times have to be passed on. It's a Legacy and civic duty i reckon if it is truly of such epic proportions.

Forgotten Ancient said:
I used to have a girlfriend that lived in Brazil so I traveled that a few times in the past. At their worst, Brazilian women are COMPLETELY HIDEOUS. These aren't shemales...these are she-beats. It's like they went through some genetic meat grinder before they were spit out of their mother's womb.

At their best, the women there are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. Silky smooth skin, great tans, awesome asses, and nicely shaped breasts FTW!

The tans and butts of Brazilian women are just perfect. The flowing hair is icing on the cake, no doubt.

I have yet to see an ugly young Brazilian chick.

Forgotten Ancient said:
I used to have a girlfriend that lived in Brazil so I traveled that a few times in the past. At their worst, Brazilian women are COMPLETELY HIDEOUS. These aren't shemales...these are she-beats. It's like they went through some genetic meat grinder before they were spit out of their mother's womb.

Guess I've been lucky so far in all the women I met from Brazil. I haven't been there yet, although I intend to in the future. Thanks for the warning ahead of time, otherwise I'd have probably been shocked! ;)

evil ways

PhoenixDark said:
The 27 year old one isn't good with her English, so I helped her with her papers throughout the semester. Of course, in the back of my mind I hoped she'd...pay me back for my services....but that didn't happen; only in my dreams, only in my dreams...Their accents were SO sexy.

You just had to figure out the right place to ask her, like at the fair, while riding on the ferris wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom