• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

FiggyCal

Banned
People saying their opinion of Valve is being hurt because Gabe is using people's thirst to raise money for a children's hospital
Fvj15Ga.png

Obviously those people don't like Gabe in the first place.

Django was the bad guy performance, and another guy from the movie ended up winning.

Usually I just feel Leo's trying too hard to be taken seriously. That's why I thought Wolf was his best performance since Catch Me If You Can, because it perfectly plays into that "kid trying to behave like a man" thing I always see him as, and it allows him to break loose with his fantastic physical comedy and charm, instead of being deadly serious.

One day, my friend. One day.

tumblr_mgmm5aiH8W1qiu15uo6_250.gif

I've always said he should make movies with the Coen Bros. Their style of dark humour would suit him well.

So you thinking about me?

If we're discussing thirst, you come off as the most parched mofo out there, so yes you're in my thoughts on that account.

The way some people obsess about celebs they really should just bottle their bath water and sell it.

J10

Banned
From the previous thread:

For Ghost Rider, the best books I read were by Jason Aaron. He understood this was a goofy concept of a man on a fire with a skeleton for a head riding a flaming motorcycle powered by VENGEANCE, so he made it like Preacher directed by Michael Bay and embraced its 70s stunt car/horror movie roots. Haunted 16-wheelers, zombie highwaymen, a demonic race against the world, kung-fu fighting nuns, the works. Give the first trade a try and see how it fancies you.

Daredevil has several great runs, but I gonna go ahead and recommend the current run by Mark Waid and a variety of fantastic artists. Its been one of the best superhero books on the stands for the past 3 years. Really fun stuff.

The last run of ghost rider was good from what I read it . I was more of a Vengance fanboy. Pretty much anything in the last 15 years Daredevil is good. Daredevil is one of those characters that the management let the writers do their thing and it turns out great. DC does the samething with Wonder Woman but it always turn out boring.

I wanted to avoid reading entire volumes, was just looking for a couple short arcs to get started. If they're really that good though I guess I'll just dive in. Thanks.

Also

gGLqJbv.gif

Slayven

From the previous thread:

I wanted to avoid reading entire volumes, was just looking for a couple short arcs to get started. If they're really that good though I guess I'll just dive in. Thanks.

Also

gGLqJbv.gif

Shadowland was fun, just for all the kung fu fighting.

Top Bottom