• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix files trademark for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Mesoian

uQyt0l.jpg

Looking forward to finding a poster for FF28.

FF28-2: Son of Lightning

Vibranium

Banned
FF28-2: Son of Lightning

Actually, FF28 will have the same girl from 27 as the heroine, as she is Old Man Toriyama's new waifu. Lightning has been replaced in the future...for an even blander character who has starred in over 12 mainline games by 2027. Please be excited.

The ambient noise and music for this game really made it feel real to me. It went from 'maybe I'll like this' to 'game of the year' for me.

This could potentially be a game that I would buy a PS4 or Xbox One for. Played through Human Revolution (Wii U) a month or so and loved all 60+ hours I put into it. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

("Mankind Divided" is an awesome title, too.)

Didn't everyone leave? Would this be handled by the Thief 4 team?

God help us if so.
No, I think the majority of the HR team is still there. The old head of Eidos Montreal left though and they let go of some people who worked on Thief. They have a few hundred people working there. It's still in good hands.

If this is another iOS game, I'm going to fucking kill someone. No one wants that trash. We want a sequel to HR. End of fucking story.

Hatchtag

Banned
Hyped, even though I never finished Human Revolution. Or even made much progress in it. Still, what a fun game to explore around in. The atmosphere's solid. If they pull something off that atmospheric again, I'll be there day one.

I want a straight up sequel to HR at some point. This doesn't sound quite like that since it sounds like it takes place a pretty decent amount of time in the future from HR, but I want that sequel sometime.

Still excited for this, I just hope they don't outsource the boss battles this time.

What a shitty name.

Hopefully it's at least as good as HR. I don't have high enough hope in SE these days to think it will be better. I wish I'd be proven wrong though.

ButchCat

So if this is a next-gen game the subtitle implies it's a direct sequel to human revolution. That subtitle though..man is it ugly.

Top Bottom