• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft@E3 2014 Press Conference Dated.

okayfrog

Banned
I want Aisha Tyler and H. Jon Benjimin to present together, but then it'd just be a real life episode of Archer.

Aisha Tyler has got six inches on H. Jon benjamin IRL, and with (probable) heels, we're looking at 8-9". That wouldn't look too good on camera. Not that I wouldn't have a problem with it, just that it probably won't be happening.

vypek

Please more Aisha Tyler. I like when people can deliver lines without sounding odd on stage. Even better when they like video games.

Aisha, come in here and confirm thyself as host, please!

Wait, is Aisha a member of GAF? That would be awesome. I love her.

Codeblue

But what more do you need? It'll the same time as the past 5 years or so.

Monday morning : Microsoft.
Monday 1PM : EA.
Monday afternoon/evening : Sony.
Tuesday morning (9/10AM) : Nintendo.

Man, Monday is pretty much the only day I'm blocked out with classes. Guess I know what I'm doing that night.

I can feel it. This time it's really going to happen. The glorious, long-awaited return...

1805791-caffeine.png

... of Mr. Caffeine.
This needs to happen.
Seriously

I'm looking forward to The Division the most.
Assassin's Creed Unity.
and hopefully Ghost Recon Future Soldier 2.

Bandit1

Can't wait to see AC: Unity since it isn't cross-gen. If it looks anything like The Division.. Oh man... Keeping my expectations in check though.

Seems like it's safe to assume that all the press conferences will be at the same time and in the same order as the past few years. MS, EA, Ubi, Sony on day 1; Nintendo morning of day 2

Top Bottom