• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii Karaoke U : special contest on Miiverse (Europe)

L~A

Just saw this on Twitter :

Tomorrow #WiiKaraokeU gets a bit competitive. You might want to get your vocal chords warmed up! Stay tuned.

BlVARsdCEAA_O6-.png:large

[Voice to Victory: Wii Karaoke U Contest NOW OPEN! Post your score and try to win Nintendo eShop funds! You also have a chance to win a special prize by answering Ella’s question!]

Hi, everyone. Welcome to the Voice to Victory: Wii Karaoke U Contest Community! I'm so excited to open this contest and it's lovely to see you all here in this new community! The winners of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes for this contest will be chosen based on your In-Depth Rating Overall Scores from Wii Karaoke U by JOYSOUND.

On top of these prizes, there's also a chance to win a special prize by giving your answer to “Ella's question” (in a text post or handwritten post) along with your In-Depth Rating Overall Score screenshot.

Ella’s question: What does karaoke mean to you?

PRIZES (in Nintendo eShop funds)

- 1st Prize: 100 EUR/80 GBP/125 CHF
- 2nd Prize: 50 EUR/40 GBP/60 CHF
- 3rd Prize: 20 EUR/20 GBP/20 CHF
- Special Prize (awarded to 3 people): 20 EUR/20 GBP/20 CHF for each winner

Please see the link for more details and MAKE SURE TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU TAKE PART IN THE CONTEST. http://nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U-d...ke-U-by-JOYSOUND-774729.html#Voice_to_Victory

You can enter the contest as many times as you want! I’m looking forward to receiving your entries!

L~A

More info :

[Voice to Victory: Wii Karaoke U Contest NOW OPEN! Post your score and try to win Nintendo eShop funds! You also have a chance to win a special prize by answering Ella’s question!]

Hi, everyone. Welcome to the Voice to Victory: Wii Karaoke U Contest Community! I'm so excited to open this contest and it's lovely to see you all here in this new community! The winners of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes for this contest will be chosen based on your In-Depth Rating Overall Scores from Wii Karaoke U by JOYSOUND.

On top of these prizes, there's also a chance to win a special prize by giving your answer to “Ella's question” (in a text post or handwritten post) along with your In-Depth Rating Overall Score screenshot.

Ella’s question: What does karaoke mean to you?

PRIZES (in Nintendo eShop funds)

- 1st Prize: 100 EUR/80 GBP/125 CHF
- 2nd Prize: 50 EUR/40 GBP/60 CHF
- 3rd Prize: 20 EUR/20 GBP/20 CHF
- Special Prize (awarded to 3 people): 20 EUR/20 GBP/20 CHF for each winner

Please see the link for more details and MAKE SURE TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU TAKE PART IN THE CONTEST. http://nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii-U-d...ke-U-by-JOYSOUND-774729.html#Voice_to_Victory

You can enter the contest as many times as you want! I’m looking forward to receiving your entries!

Jethro

And I always missed the 90s mark by 0,1 points.

Well I guess I'm not good enough or next Time I should select easier songs to sing ;).

Grizzo

If it's not available where you live, let me tell you that you're not missing much.

The track list is weird (a bonus track from Kelly Clarkson's third album, but no Since U Been Gone or What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)? yeah, sure...), plus the game feels pretty cheap. It has huge trouble acknowledging my voice, to the point where I can't even play the game properly, and the songs are all bad karaoke version.

It's no SingStar, let's leave it at that.

Top Bottom