• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT5| Pull up a chair! [NO PQ OR P4U SPOILERS!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squire

Banned
Is it difficult to accept that some people look for different things in different stories compared to you? I am not here saying that you don't take it seriously enough; it's natural that different people will interpret the story's goals differently.

I'm just stating an opinion. I'm not bothered by how you feel. I understand it. I also disagree.

You sort of added your two cents to a pre-existing discourse, not that I'm opposed to having it with you. I'm not offended or trying to offend. I made that clear to Green Mamba as he did to me.

Sophia

I'm just hoping there isn't too much monologue this time around. That to me was a major problem with the writing in the game, there was way too much at some points, it wasn't bad in some places. But in others, I just wanted them to just hurry up, like did we really need to go in depth of what happens during P4 or P3 again. A good writer knows to give enough info to satisfy the viewer, but doesn't give them too much to overbear them.

I actually didn't mind the monologue in regards to some characters. It was just characters like Yukiko who went through repeat scenarios of the others without providing any useful insights.

The monologues in Aigis and Mitsurus's story modes are AWESOME. Especially Mitsuru.

more like

SENPAISENPAISENPAISENPAISENPAISENPAISENPAI

LKCoFsH.jpg

VHpB258.jpg

W4tLoPR.jpg

CorvoSol

P4A

Finished Aigis, Mitsuru and Yukiko's story mode. I assume that, for the most part, the endings will all share this level of cohesion, which is nice enough, I suppose. Thus far my favorite part of the endings has been
when everyone left the TV in Junes like it was a horrible, embarrassing "walk of shame" moment, haha.
At this juncture I feel it's safe to say I like Labrys. She does an excellent job of being a character who fits in perfectly with both the P3 and the P4 casts, and bringing out the best of both teams.

Lol, please dnt start me off again pgaf :p

Checked last thread. I won't sleep this night. Or any other night this week, probably.

Glad to see it had the same affect on you as many others. Just remember, everytime you close your eyes to sleep, Mr Morooka will be there watching you in his catsuit. Are you ready?

Tiu Neo

Lol, please dnt start me off again pgaf :p

Glad to see it had the same affect on you as many others. Just remember, everytime you close your eyes to sleep, Mr Morooka will be there watching you in his catsuit. Are you ready?

Every time I close my eyes, I see Morookatherine, now. Thanks.

I always wondered this, maybe someone here knows the answer:

With the NA and EU version of P4A, you can hear if your opponent has picked the English or Japanese voices. What about the JP version? Are the English voices in that game, or does the game always use Japanese voices no matter what the opponent uses?

GASP. FUUKA WEEK IS OVER!

tumblr_mu2xtzO1Fz1s5now8o1_250.png

Ok then, lets do this thing.

By Chet Rippo

Dont Fuuka with da bazooka or your luuka runna out.

By Dantis
This was Fuuka's face when she found out she was gonna be in Arena 1 as an NPC.

By Pan-hime
zpuzR5b.png

P4A Fuuka wonders what she would look like if she was in PQ instead of her younger self.

By LelouchViBritannia
fqTmiC6.png

Fuuka may appear demure and innocent...
LYA9KCY.png

...but dont Fuuka with her.
n4gAZoy.png

Though, they did Fuuka with her. She ain't gonna be happy this week.

By TurnipFritters
4ubnNVI.jpg

When the crew is on those floors where the shadows are so weak they run away, Fuuka gets bored and decides to look at pictures of cake instead, hoping to one day bake that shit.
PN7alHw.gif

Ia! Ia! Juno Fuukagn!

By Vox Chaotica
One day it will be Lisa Silverman Week, Vox. One day...

By Arue
NmDNqlV.jpg

When Fuuka saw Rise in Arena Ultimax, she got excited thinking she was a sho-in for sure too!...Little did she know....

By Reanimatoin
bH8Obrs.jpg

Yamagishi Yawned Over Yonder Yo. Nope, no idea what this description means.

By Buddha0991
91VEgOt.png

Fuuka traded up from the trash bag poncho thing, and hey it has +20 endurance stat!

By InsaneElite
AnZHRqd.png

Upon seeing Ken in Arena Ultimax instead of her, it broke Fuuka, literally.

By CorvoSol
ORaxtfD.png

Beep Boop The Enemy

By Setsu00
Fuuka wat r u doin? Oh you know, thinkin of cookin'.

tccfZ1g.gif
tccfZ1g.gif

Cosplay Week Y/N?

Squire

Banned
I always wondered this, maybe someone here knows the answer:

With the NA and EU version of P4A, you can hear if your opponent has picked the English or Japanese voices. What about the JP version? Are the English voices in that game, or does the game always use Japanese voices no matter what the opponent uses?

You can hear what audio your opening has picked, yeah. It's the same disc everywhere (at least JP/NA are), that's why it was region-locked.

Excellent post Buddha. Cosplay week has my support.

I wouldn't call the catsuit pages a disaster. Everyone that took part had a ton of fun. It was definitely an eventful evening full of laughs. Then again, I suppose all of us have a different sense of humor. To each their own in that case. Morooka/Adachi and others FTW. :D

PK Gaming

Excellent post Buddha. Cosplay week has my support.

I wouldn't call the catsuit pages a disaster. Everyone that took part had a ton of fun. It was definitely an eventful evening full of laughs. Then again, I suppose all of us have a different sense of humor. To each their own in that case. Morooka/Adachi and others FTW. :D

It was super fun and super memorable, but it's probably not a good idea to constantly bring it back. At least wait until everyone forgets...

You can hear what audio your opening has picked, yeah. It's the same disc everywhere (at least JP/NA are), that's why it was region-locked.

Ah, ok. I had originally thought it was region locked because the NA version had more content (English + Japanese voices)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom