• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonalds: Say hello to Happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chucker

I tweeted a picture of this when it first came out in the US, and it was my most RT/Fav'd tweet in all of my years. I didn't even tag it as McDonalds or Happy.

People really hate it.

MegaMelon

This must be a deliberately done marketing tactic. Create horrible mascot, generates publicity and boom more customers. Still, I wonder if the poor soul who had to design this gets much sleep...

Chromax

After seeing this and just watching a video of a group of 6 beating a girl to death for not giving her phone number out at a Mcdonalds. I think I'm gonna grab my next burger at Burger King...

Kyzer

Banned
3meKOrP.png

Perfect. Way better without an explanation though. If you don't know what it is immediately you wouldn't recognize the titan on its own anyway

RK128

....So THAT is what a Happy Meal is now....that is just creepy :l. Why would a kid want a box with face that wants to eat them?! ....Guess this is their new mascot or something now :l.

This isn't 1983 when that could be appropriate. They definitely stopped using those after the supersize debacle. Since then, McDonalds is trying to improve its image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom