• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon UK: "Bethesda E3 2014 Dummy" for every major platform

Via Lifelower on twitter

Mistake or a hint? I'd guess its Bethesda publisher not developer not sure I see a 3DS/Wii(U?)/Vita game though...

screenshot2014-05-23ap2qgw.png

Could be a mistake or a false listing... I guess we'll find out. Wasn't the Project V countdown for all those platforms though?

Lol vita and 3ds. Yea right, it's a mistake. I wish they'd make a game for the vita though... Especially a portable fallout so I can play that while I'm away from home

Mr-Joker

Banned
Has to be a mistake as Wii 2 and Playstation Vita 3 doesn't exist.

Plus it wouldn't the first time Amazon UK made this mistake as the this page for Earthbound Wii U still exist, despite Nintendo making no such claim.

MayMay

Banned
Might just be a placeholder that includes all platforms, and then the guys at Amazon just need to edit title, description etc. and tick the platforms the game is released on. I don't think Bethesda would release a Wii game.

It's interesting though, if true - then.. please be Fallout. Can't think of any other game Bethesda (as dev or publisher) would announce..

Dio

Banned
Hm. I don't like you. Here, have a Deathclaw.
Well, I understand the frustration of Fallout fans at how badly FO3 messed up the franchise. Since I'm not a Fallout fan in the first place, I'm independent of that whole shitstorm, but I also understand people's beef with Bethesda even outside of that.

Marc

Makes it sound like 3 games. Would be odd to have a 360/vita exclusive though. 😁

Hopefully not fallout, enjoyed the games, just an incredibly boring and uninteresting world. Would love a futuristic sci-fi RPG from Bethesda.

Well, I understand the frustration of Fallout fans at how badly FO3 messed up the franchise. Since I'm not a Fallout fan in the first place, I'm independent of that whole shitstorm, but I also understand people's beef with Bethesda even outside of that.

Not me. I played FO3 first, and since have tried to go back to FO1/2 but I don't like them much. I think 3 and New Vegas were fantastic, and can't wait for the next instalment of the series.

The "beef" is a niche group of angry Black Isle fans.

Dio

Banned
Not me. I played FO3 first, and since have tried to go back to FO1/2 but I don't like them much. I think 3 and New Vegas were fantastic, and can't wait for the next instalment of the series.

The "beef" is a niche group of angry Black Isle fans.

I thought the general verdict was that Obsidian's New Vegas was far better than Bethesda's FO3, and that although it was buggy it was a nice start towards fixing the franchise again.

BTongue did a good video that covered why NV was such an improvement over FO3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0

Hasney

I thought the general verdict was that Obsidian's New Vegas was far better than Bethesda's FO3, and that although it was buggy it was a nice start towards fixing the franchise again.

BTongue did a good video that covered why NV was such an improvement over FO3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwlt4FqmS0

I'm always torn on FO3 & NV. Love them both, but NV had a better story and characters, but I've never had a desire to go back. FO3 is a much better game to explore for me.

I just really hope it's Fallout if it's real.

bengraven

They just said a few days ago that we won't hear about Beth's new game for a long time.

It will probably be an id game or something by another developer.

I'm always torn on FO3 & NV. Love them both, but NV had a better story and characters, but I've never had a desire to go back. FO3 is a much better game to explore for me.

I just really hope it's Fallout if it's real.

Fallout 3 has always been my favorite of the two, while both are great there is just something about FO3 that put's it over the top.

I also hope Fallout 4 will be announced soon, feels like forever since I played NV.

Top Bottom