• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2014 - Enhanced Electronics Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oooh Blackgate 75% off? yes pls

Cold Heart is the only single player content in the season pass correct? so I might aswell just get it seperate and save a few euros since I dont care about multiplayer?

Dr Dogg

Lol people actually believed Arkham Knight was running on a console. It's 2012 all over again with these hopes and dreams.

Those sneaky developers with their tricks using PlayStation button prompts. I'm skeptical the full game is going to run like that on my PC let alone a console. Not a single hitch during the transition from glide to car to on-foot.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I wish there was some sort of way we could make a game out of guessing incoming Steam prices. Also, I've reached the point where I'm going to actually hunt through Steam to find games that I actually want to buy anymore. Hopefully the sale'll bring something good to the front.

Some friends and I did a spreadsheet a few years back where we bet on white whales and jokes like Capcom's usually skimpy or mistimed discounts.

It was fun, but we were all really, really off. So we never did it again.

Dambrosi

Banned
Oh yeah, before I forget - thanks to Armoured Priest for Science Girls!

As for my Steam sale wishlist, I'm hoping for deep discounts on DmC: Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Rising, both of which I've only played on PS3, and now that my PS3's dead, I need to replace them with dat 1080p/60fps/moddable goodness.

Otherwise, some nice deals on KiD, DS2 Season Pass, South Park and Metro: Last Light would be appreciated.

Backlogger

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/sa/en/pc/games/shooter/far-cry-3-deluxe-edition/

10$ for the Deluxe Edition version ?
t says it need uplay
if i bought it from steam , does it need open uplay client to run the game like watch dogs ?
does the extra contents had to do anything with the online ?

If you buy on Steam you still need to install uPlay. The Deluxe edition includes:

Get even more insanity by upgrading your game to the Deluxe Edition with the Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle. Includes six single-player missions, four rare animals to hunt, a bow and flare gun for multiplayer, and all other previously released retail bonuses in The Monkey Business Pack, The Lost Expeditions, The Warrior Pack, and The Predator Pack.

Also included in this bundle: the game’s soundtrack and the Survival Guide artbook (both delivered in digital format).

source: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/shooter/far-cry-3-deluxe-bundle-dlc-pack-na/

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Echo of the Wilds key up at groupees bemine 12 bundle

Really? I got mine alreadOHMYGOD WHAT HAPPENED TO SOURCE ROMAN
giphy.gif

Dr Dogg

Hey hold up. What's happened to High Moon Studios? They've gone the way of Raven and been absorbed into the CoD machine haven't they :(

Rhaknar

Transformers is 29.99€ like Spidey 2 was at release...

What is this sorcery with cheap new Activision games lately

Tellaerin

Which are some the games you're looking forward to see on sale?

For me:

• Banished
  • Transistor (highly unlikely, I know)
  • Cook Serve Delicious (still can't believe I missed 2 consecutive deals during X-mas)
  • Starbound
  • Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
  • Risk of Rain
  • The Binding of Isaac
  • GunPoint
  • Portal 1 & 2 (yes, I know, I still don't have them :( )
  • Commander Keen Complete Pack
  • Child of Light
  • Half Life 2
  • Ikaruga

The sale's coming too damn early this year. : / Hope I'll have some money to throw at Lord Gaben before it's over. Moving up the date has definitely thrown a wrench into my plans.

Apart from Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, the stuff I'm most interested in this year is pretty small. I'm hoping Platformines goes on sale. (I don't know anyone who's actually played it, but it looks like my kind of thing.) Aces Wild is another one I'm interested in - it reminds me of something Treasure might have done back in the Saturn days. I'd like to snag Starbound if it dips to -75%, though I'm not holding my breath for that, at least not this sale. Same thing for Broforce - I figure it'll get a deep cut eventually, but probably not for awhile yet.

For a second I got him confused with Gerry Anderson.

"Saoirsebirds are GO!" >.>

I think I finished playing Lego Marvel. Which one should I get next? The Hobbit or Lego The Movie?

I should probably play Lego Batman 2 or LOTR first since I already bought them D:

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I think I finished playing Lego Marvel. Which one should I get next? The Hobbit or Lego The Movie?

I should probably play Lego Batman 2 or LOTR first since I already bought them D:

You should play Lego Batman 2 because it is the better game.

That's right, I'm just stealing Stallion Free's opinions whole cloth now.

JakeD

Cpkw5ta.gif

i already have bad rats and can't in good conscience spend $5 on magic crystals... i was going to buy dark souls 2 but with the season pass i think i'll wait for a pack....any ideas?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Should I get Batman City or Origins? They're both cheap on gmg.

Batman™: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition - 75% OFF at $4.99
Batman™: Arkham Origins - 75% OFF at $7.49
Batman™: Arkham Origins Season Pass - 75% OFF at $4.99
Batman™: Arkham Origins - Cold Cold Heart DLC - 75% OFF at $2.49
Batman™: Arkham City: Game of the Year - 75% OFF at $4.99
Batman™: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year - 75% OFF at $4.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - 75% OFF at $7.49
F.E.A.R - 75% OFF at $2.49
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - 75% OFF at $3.74
F.E.A.R. 3 - 75% OFF at $4.99
F.E.A.R Pack - 75% OFF at $11.24
LEGO® The Hobbit™ - 75% OFF at $7.49
LEGO Marvel Superheroes - 75% OFF at $4.99
LEGO Batman: The Videogame - 75% OFF at $4.99
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - 75% OFF at $4.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 - 75% OFF at $4.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 75% OFF at $4.99
LEGO Lord of the Rings - 75% OFF at $4.99
The LEGO Movie: Videogame - 75% OFF at $7.49
LEGO Complete Pack - 75% OFF at $24.98
Mortal Kombat Bundle - 75% OFF at $7.49
Guardians of Middle Earth - 75% OFF at $4.99
Guardians of Middle Earth Mithril Edition - 75% OFF at $19.99
Hot Wheels™ World’s Best Driver™ - 75% OFF at $4.99
Scribblenauts Bundle - 75% OFF at $9.99
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 75% OFF at $4.99
Bastion - 75% OFF at $3.74

15% OFF Code - IFDSUM-MERSAL-E15OFF

25% OFF one time only code - https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/

*With both these codes you cannot use GMG credit unfortunately & the cart value must be above $10 for the 25% off code.

DukeBobby

Resident Evil: Revelations is still not cheap enough for me.

I have it on the 3DS, but I got bored about half way through. It has annoying characters, it's not scary, and the enemy design is terrible and lacks variety.

Classic Resident Evil my arse.

Vuze

What's the cheapest a GTA game has been during sales?

GTA IV complete is 6€ here currently (I think 5$ in the US?)

Also I REALLY should start checking my library before claiming free games ><
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

pid -- MB-33CACC86F813D3E2

t1402504710z1.png

Game is free here, but requires facebook http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/06/11/we-have-100000-copies-of-pid-to-give-away-with-bundlestars/

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
If he likes the arkham gameplay, he should get both.

I think overall, I liked origins more.

No time for both. I'll get burned out, anyway. Thanks for the responses. Seems like there's no clear consensus, heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom