• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Dinjooh
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:46 AM)
Dinjooh's Avatar
Rehosted:





Leonsito
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:47 AM)
Leonsito's Avatar
INTENSITY INTENSIFIES
B3N1
Junior Member
(06-03-2014, 10:47 AM)
B3N1's Avatar

Originally Posted by xAniki88

From ign



Oh GOD!!!
Miles Quaritch
lemme stick dat Red Ring
(06-03-2014, 10:47 AM)
Miles Quaritch's Avatar
That second picture.

Holy shitsnacks.
Dragonzord
coaches in the WNBA
(06-03-2014, 10:47 AM)
Dragonzord's Avatar
I can't wait to race through castles.
Faith
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:48 AM)
Faith's Avatar
That's it? 3 screenshots?
Terbinator
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:48 AM)
Terbinator's Avatar
HINN
Banned
(06-03-2014, 10:48 AM)
The mainline Forza series stole me away from Grand Turismo and I haven't looked back, but I was not feeling the first Horizon at all. I remember trying the demo and thought wth is this shit. I still bought the game and I played it maybe twice. Leave it to GAF to have me interested in a game I have no interest in.
derFeef
lil' bit tasty
(06-03-2014, 10:48 AM)
derFeef's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hoo-doo

The rain shots look ace.

But these are bullshots until proven otherwise. Screenshots mean very little this day and age.
VIDEO NOWWWW

Goddamn were you sitting like a duck F5ing and waiting to put that comment out? Sheesh.
Reckless Onion
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:48 AM)
Reckless Onion's Avatar
I hope there is a option to start races from a menu, I didn't like driving to event much
chugen
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:49 AM)
chugen's Avatar
Hoo-doo
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:49 AM)
Hoo-doo's Avatar

Originally Posted by derFeef

Goddamn were you sitting like a duck F5ing and waiting to put that comment out? Sheesh.

Eh, no? Why would you think that?
Dee Dah Dave
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:49 AM)
Dee Dah Dave's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hoo-doo

The rain shots look ace.

But these are bullshots until proven otherwise. Screenshots mean very little this day and age.
VIDEO NOWWWW

Yep, especially for car games. Please have some more realistic shots IGN.
T.O.P
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:49 AM)
T.O.P's Avatar

Originally Posted by xAniki88

From ign

[img] http://it.ign.com/pictures/games/20019290/198044.jpg [/img]
[img] http://it.ign.com/pictures/games/20019290/198038.jpg [/img]
[img] http://it.ign.com/pictures/games/20019290/198032.jpg [/img]

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Big Jeffrey
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:49 AM)
Big Jeffrey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dinjooh

Rehosted:






Fucking give me this game already
Vire
DancingJesus
(06-03-2014, 10:50 AM)
Vire's Avatar
derFeef
lil' bit tasty
(06-03-2014, 10:50 AM)
derFeef's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hoo-doo

Eh, no? Why would you think that?

Because you know why :p
Terbinator
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:50 AM)
Terbinator's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dee Dah Dave

Yep, especially for car games. Please have some more realistic shots IGN.

They seem perfectly indicative of Forza's photo mode IMO whcih is the usual assets plus some nice AA. Given the expected drop to 30FPS, not unreasonable.
GlamFM
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:50 AM)
GlamFM's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dinjooh

Rehosted:





Bullshots or In-Game Photomode?

HeliosT10?

Either way - I like the vibe.
Dragonzord
coaches in the WNBA
(06-03-2014, 10:50 AM)
Dragonzord's Avatar
Wonder what the music is going to be like. Is it still going for the Festival setting?
drugstore_cowboy
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:51 AM)
drugstore_cowboy's Avatar
Is that Amalfi in the wet?
DemurOnion
Banned
(06-03-2014, 10:51 AM)
They look nice. But I need to see in-game stuff. Same with them all.
Sid
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:51 AM)
Sid's Avatar
Videos today or at E3?
Miles Quaritch
lemme stick dat Red Ring
(06-03-2014, 10:51 AM)
Miles Quaritch's Avatar
I'm drooling over that second shot. Give me gameplay footage now.

Now dammit. NOW!
Big Jeffrey
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:51 AM)
Big Jeffrey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dragonzord

Wonder what the music is going to be like. Is it still going for the Festival setting?

yes festival, dub step
Horse
Banned
(06-03-2014, 10:51 AM)
Lambo's are my favorite cars, good cover choice.
Terbinator
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:52 AM)
Terbinator's Avatar

Originally Posted by drugstore_cowboy

Is that Amalfi in the wet?

It's wet in Amalfi, that's for sure.

I suggested this a few pages back but I'm wondering if we'll get a few hub cities so they can re-purpose some of the Prague assets? Maybe even see some of Monteserrat in there?
B3N1
Junior Member
(06-03-2014, 10:53 AM)
B3N1's Avatar
I'm okay with 30fps...

Yeah I know, photomode, but still looks mindblowing.
Dee Dah Dave
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:53 AM)
Dee Dah Dave's Avatar

Originally Posted by Terbinator

They seem perfectly indicative of Forza's photo mode IMO whcih is the usual assets plus some nice AA. Given the expected drop to 30FPS, not unreasonable.

Sure these are photo mode shots. I want to see genuine in game shots because these are quite pointless and annoying!
MMaRsu
I need some paprika. Official moneylender of the Coalition of Muslim Drug Dealers
(06-03-2014, 10:53 AM)
MMaRsu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Terbinator

DriveClub is more like PGR5
JAYSIMPLE
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:53 AM)
JAYSIMPLE's Avatar
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! thats what I'm talking about!!!

I need gameplay!
ShamePain
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:53 AM)
ShamePain's Avatar

Wait, that looks like Montserrat from previous FMs
drugstore_cowboy
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:54 AM)
drugstore_cowboy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Terbinator

It's wet in Amalfi, that's for sure.

I suggested this a few pages back but I'm wondering if we'll get a few hub cities so they can re-purpose some of the Prague assets? Maybe even see some of Monteserrat in there?

Yeah that and Amalfi were the best fantasy tracks Forza has had, would love to see them both return.
Biggzy
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:54 AM)
Biggzy's Avatar
That skybox is Godly in the first screenshot.
xiaxdragon
Junior Member
(06-03-2014, 10:54 AM)
well that top shot is no way a bullshot..........ground textures look fantastic as well as the weather. But that car in the top screenshot is just ugly, you can see the jaggies on the car.


The other 2 shots look great with the close ups though.
derFeef
lil' bit tasty
(06-03-2014, 10:54 AM)
derFeef's Avatar

Originally Posted by MMaRsu

DriveClub is more like PGR5

This post makes no sense.
Terbinator
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:54 AM)
Terbinator's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dee Dah Dave

Sure these are photo mode shots. I want to see genuine in game shots because these are quite pointless and annoying!

Implying photo mode isn't in-game?

Originally Posted by MMaRsu

DriveClub is more like PGR5

I'm not sure how.

Originally Posted by xiaxdragon

well that top shot is no way a bullshot..........ground textures look fantastic as well as the weather. But that car in the top screenshot is just ugly, you can see the jaggies on the car..

They look the same as Forza 5's.
Last edited by Terbinator; 06-03-2014 at 10:57 AM.
doniewhalberg
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:54 AM)
doniewhalberg's Avatar
Haha very bullshotty/staged photos, but yea, looks great. The tease is there, I'm pumped. I doubt IGN will have legit screenshots or video up until after MS's conference. In my veins man, in 'em!
Dragonzord
coaches in the WNBA
(06-03-2014, 10:55 AM)
Dragonzord's Avatar
them some wet ass wet roads
MMaRsu
I need some paprika. Official moneylender of the Coalition of Muslim Drug Dealers
(06-03-2014, 10:55 AM)
MMaRsu's Avatar

Originally Posted by derFeef

This post makes no sense.

isnt this open world?
Hoo-doo
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:55 AM)
Hoo-doo's Avatar

Originally Posted by derFeef

This post makes no sense.

Didn't many of the devs at Bizarre end up at Evolution? Including the design lead for PGR4?

I read that on GAF somewhere so I have absolutely no idea wether that's true.
RyudBoy
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:56 AM)

Originally Posted by Dinjooh

Rehosted:





Oh my fuck... it's glorious! Need a video, stat!
derFeef
lil' bit tasty
(06-03-2014, 10:56 AM)
derFeef's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hoo-doo

Didn't many of the devs at Bizarre end up at Evolution? Including the design lead for PGR4?

I read that on GAF somewhere so I have absolutely no idea wether that's true.

Many of Bizarre are at Playground.

Originally Posted by MMaRsu

isnt this open world?

And? PGR is very city/street driven.
Also I meant more like your post paired with your quote.
Vire
DancingJesus
(06-03-2014, 10:56 AM)
Vire's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hoo-doo

Didn't many of the devs at Bizarre end up at Evolution? Including the design lead for PGR4?

I read that on GAF somewhere so I have absolutely no idea wether that's true.

A lot of the devs also landed at Playground games. Bizarre talent went everywhere.
Gumball
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:56 AM)
Gumball's Avatar
I'll save judgement until I see it running on my xbox one. Not being fooled by these bullshots/photo mode tricks.
Mascot
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:56 AM)
Mascot's Avatar
60fps?
Dragonzord
coaches in the WNBA
(06-03-2014, 10:57 AM)
Dragonzord's Avatar
Bullshot or not, have Forza games EVER come anywhere close to looking bad? This isn't an Ubisoft game, peopel.
c0de
Banned
(06-03-2014, 10:57 AM)

Originally Posted by doniewhalberg

Haha very bullshotty/staged photos, but yea, looks great. The tease is there, I'm pumped. I doubt IGN will have legit screenshots or video up until after MS's conference. In my veins man, in 'em!

Well, in the second shot there are definitely polys to see... So I guess polycount-wise not but I guess IQ faked.
GlamFM
Member
(06-03-2014, 10:57 AM)
GlamFM's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mascot

60fps?

Itīs safe to assume it will be 30 just like Horizon 1.

Thread Tools