• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Theatrhythm FF : Curtain Call releasing Sept 16 (NA) / 19 (EU) - CEs detailed

L~A

NA Collector's Edition (same content in Europe) :

trfffcc_ce_06-03-1453xnx.jpg

Price is 69.99$. Exclusively on the Square-Enix Store. Click here for Europe.

NA Limited Edition (same content for EU)

US Boxarts :

EU Collector's Edition :

Price: £44.99/€54.99. Available on the SE Store.

EU boxarts :

Oh, and we got a release date : September 16, in NA.September 19 in EU.

Scrawnton

As tempting as this sounds, i still think a download version of this game on my system at all times is the way to go.

Luigi87

I really hate these Squenix store exclusives... The exclusiveness that is, the items themselves are quite nice. I just fear they're going to do this with KH 2.5 HD, and KH3 in the future (and I adore KH).

That being said, this seems alright, but what is the price?

Edit: Also I wouldn't mind the pouch...
My stylus that came with copies of the first game is still my most used stylus.

Son Of D

As tempting as this sounds, i still think a download version of this game on my system at all times is the way to go.

Yeah, this is how I feel as well. Digital version seems fitting for this.

September 16th for US eh? I'm guessing Sep 19th for EU then since I doubt it'll be released earlier here.

Edit: And there you have it.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Please don't be later in Europe

edit: yeay! Three days is acceptable

AngryKirby

Neo Member
Just checked Amazon and apparently the info about the limited edition is gone

Also, this is the collector's edition, the Amazon preorder bonus was for the limited edition

I bet this CE will cost $50 and will be exclusive to a retailer

EDIT: Square Enix Store exclusive

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Nice......but i will have to go with the eShop version on this game :-/

helium121

Banned
So if I reserve this, do they charge my card now or when the item ships. I've never ordered from SquareEnix directly.

I know Amazon charges when shipped but BestBuy puts a hold on your card every week.

Finally a CE in the EU that doesn't skimp on the goodies the US version gets! Quite happy to slap down £44 for that, the case looks amazing

While I wouldn't mind the Collectors Edition. the fact that it is SE store exclusive mean I'll just stick with the limited edition.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmm, the combination of being $30 more & S-E Store exclusive makes it hard for me to be excited for the LE. Would like to hear what tracks are on the bonus CD (& that 5-track first print CD as well).

Jacobs

Currently, boxed games can only be shipped to destinations within Spain, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland. Please remove any boxed games to continue with your purchase.

Thanks Square Enix.. now I can't buy it.

Which is strange as it states on their site they will ship to the Netherlands..

The limited edition and regular edition are the same price on the Square-Enix store.

Assuming £29.99 is the RRP and eShop price then €35 will be the EU price. Honestly, I'll probably go eShop unless there is some mindblowing sample of the remix selections CD which screams at me to own it or a great pre-order pricing (the first Theatrhythm was like £17 pre-order at one point).

kirby2096

Wasn't that the pre-order bonus for the original game (at least in the US). I remember that came with my copy when I ordered from Amazon.

The European LE on the online store has it as an added bonus but not the CE. I guess they have a load of extras lying around from the first game.

bigkrev

If they wanted to put that pouch out separately, I'd probably be willing to pay 20 dollars for it. As it is, I'll just download the game at midnight.

5 track remix? That's it?

They seem to really want people to buy the SE store exclusives... which I'm actually tempted to do.
They got me

KHlover

Banned
I hope the game has a reversible cover in the style of the collector's edition. Normal cover looks like shit, CE cover however is stunning *_*
Mistook Limited Edition for normal one. Normal cover looks okay, but I'd still prefer the CE cover.

Bulzeeb

so is the SE store that bad? I might be interested in that but I am afraid of using the store due to the massive hate it seems to get

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So judging by reactions the SE store is bad.

Well a 5 track CD isn't really that enticing so I'll keep a look out the cheaper prices elsewhere.

kirby2096

so is the SE store that bad? I might be interested in that but I am afraid of using the store due to the massive hate it seems to get

EU one is all right, both times I've pre-ordered from them previously have been pretty quick on delivery.

AngryKirby

Neo Member
Noticed that the picture of the European CE doesn't say exclusive to the SQEX store

I wonder if Amazon Germany/UK will offer it as well

Top Bottom