• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty hitting PS4 22nd (US) / 23rd (Europe) of July

Carl

Just tweeted by @Oddworldinc

https://twitter.com/OddworldInc/status/476109649020592128

We're delighted to say that Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty will be available on PlayStation 4 on the 22nd (US) / 23rd (Europe) of July.

We're working hard to get [PS3 and Vita versions out] as close as possible to that date, if not that date.

News soon on that and the other platforms.

WiiU version is still coming, worry not

ibd7eY51lM5q4V.jpg

Was I hallucinating when I read that this was also coming to Wii U? I remember reading about it somewhere but every bit of information I see about it pertains to it being released on Playstation consoles. Can someone confirm this for me?

Carl

Was I hallucinating when I read that this was also coming to Wii U? I remember reading about it somewhere but every bit of information I see about it pertains to it being released on Playstation consoles. Can someone confirm this for me?

Was definitely announced for Wii U

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Oh shit. That doesn't sound good. The fact they only mentioned PS4 makes me think we've still got quite a wait for the Vita release. If it's not being released at the same time as PS4 hopefully it isn't much longer. Well if they confirm cross buy I'll probably buy the PS4 version day 1 anyway.

Carl

Oh shit. That doesn't sound good. The fact they only mentioned PS4 makes me think we've still got quite a wait for the Vita release. If it's not being released at the same time as PS4 hopefully it isn't much longer. Well if they confirm cross buy I'll probably buy the PS4 version day 1 anyway.

Already confirmed cross-buy (and cross-save) :)

It is £19.99 / €24.99 / $29.99 and cross-buy PS4/PS3/Vita.

J Range

Awesome can't wait to get this. Oddworld is one of the most imaginative concepts in gaming.

I wish we could get a new game in 3d though, side scrollers aren't as good as 3rd platformers for me.

NotLiquid

It's still coming. The game was always said to have a minor timed exclusivity on Playstation platforms.

I wish the Vita version came out the same date though... I'm going to America the 24th. Would love to have a game on the road.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
I will buy the game once it comes out for the PS Vita because I have no interest on getting this on PS4 Cross Buy or not.

Top Bottom