• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crew beta starts July 23, registration open now

velociraptor

The Crew is probably one of the most ambitious games I have seen. That timelapse video was impressive.

I hope it does well for Ubisoft; especially since they have 1000 man teams for each of their games.

blazeuk

Their website is actually loading for me, it's just that the actual beta "thanks" page after pressing sign up is broken so I have no idea what it says.

Managed to sign in, PC beta. Boo.

I really really really need to try this out. I love the idea, but a closer look and I kind of didn't want it. Tried it at Eurogamer and it was awful. It's looking a lot better now though but I still want to try it!

Woo-Fu

Banned
And if you can't remember your password because you never use Uplay unless your life depends on it you can't reset your password because all the link does is take you to the uplay frontpage and their stupid e3 video.

Proving once again that uplay is the worst digital distribution client in the industry.

i'm a sucker for anything in monument valley. it's just one of the coolest locations in the world. made lone ranger really awesome too last summer.

this trailer was one of my favorites this e3

LaNaranja

And if you can't remember your password because you never use Uplay unless your life depends on it you can't reset your password because all the link does is take you to the uplay frontpage and their stupid e3 video.

Proving once again that uplay is the worst digital distribution client in the industry.

Yup. I can't remember and it isn't working. Damn it Ubisoft! Why you gotta hype me up then proceed to kill it?

Fucking pissed me off. Took me 20 minutes to get the website to load only to find out it was PC only. Would it have hurt to mention that when you fucking announced it?

* Ubisoft swearing added for effect.

I don't know what's worse: that, or Origin giving me "So ... that wasn't it. Let's try that again." when I correctly input their goddamn password-reset captchas

FirmBizBws

Becomes baffled, curling up into a ball when confronted with three controller options.
I was gonna sign up, but not if I have to go through that u play bull

Top Bottom