• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prepare yourselves, Steam Summer Sale is coming (19 June to 30 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

June 19th Steam Sale Confirmed

inSRPSD.jpg

Hope it's OK to make a thread for this >o>;
i8PnsL6JKDCT8.gif

Better start selling those cards~

EDIT: Remember everyone WAIT FOR THE DAILY DEALS!

Hope this is true. I've been saving up for this. Now I need to add some games to my wishlist, so I can keep track if they go on sale.

Durante

Until the 30th? Wow.

I really feel for Larian. I'm sure releasing right after almost 2 weeks of Steam sales sucks :(

meptrep

This sounds about right since summer sale discounts from developers and publishers are due the 13th, according to the Steamworks Development group. The group is private so all I have is this screencap.

Yy7OWk0.png

Tizoc

Until the 30th? Wow.

I really feel for Larian. I'm sure releasing right after almost 2 weeks of Steam sales sucks :(

The Divinity OS devs you mean? For that matter can I go into Divinity OS without having played the past Divinity games?

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Yes! I was worried I'd have to skip them these yeas because I won't be home in July/August. Great news.

Guesong

It was fun the first few times.

But now, eh. With repeat deals due to voting and hourly ones, and some games never dipping down below a certain price point, the hype is kind of gone for me.

Guess I'll have to see what interesting games that I don't have came out last year and hope for the best.

There's too much garbage on Steam now and there are too few good games coming out each year (so I've already bought them long before they went on sale) so it's been years since I've bought anything on a Steam sale.

Buying, selling, trading
It's what Gaben deems precious
There's no excuse for delaying

New cards, items, and hats
and Valve's coffers continue to bust
We don't mind; daily deals where we act

worse than Chalmers in these past three games
and yet resemble Leonard as we entrust
our minds to sales that aim

at our deepest loves, wishes, desires
even if these games will virtually rust --
it was only a dollar! the claim that reverberates through all of us.

WolvenOne

Probably won't be buying a lot this year, there are only a couple games that have come out in the past year that I'd be willing to specifically add to my backlog.

Besides that, those Steam Sales are frequently not all they're cracked up to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom