• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First direct feed 1.6GB gameplay footage of Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Is this PC or xb1 footage? Because I do not want to confuse my aesthetic view of the witcher 3 by watching xb1 footage tbh.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Ugh I don't want to watch this at all, I haven't seen it yet and watching it will just drive me deeper into despair at the wait for the game.

TheTwelve

Ugh I don't want to watch this at all, I haven't seen it yet and watching it will just drive me deeper into despair at the wait for the game.

It's a building harmful addiction. Every bit of video gives me a momentary high and then it ends up ruining me. I should ignore everything until February to make things easier, but I just can't stop.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
It wasn't something I was hoping for but...holy mother of all what's sacred, do I like that gore! Love how he cuts the drowners in half!

I believe only the first Witcher had partly gore in it where you would randomly decapitate a human enemy in battle.

L1NETT

Made some gifs

iJHHQk6ebeFwC.gif

iPZJ2eV9nKGA5.gif

ivj9T1Lg3CB2i.gif

iQ0MjqlagUOwx.gif

ibfkxfu8qCOSH5.gif

ic447wriMSWjx.gif

The facial animations have improved a BUNCH from the Witcher 2 ones. Geralt's face is pretty impressive.
This game is looking phenomenal in all of its departments.

Top Bottom