• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF |OT: Anniversary| So fades the great harvest of our betrayal.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
So did Beamish somehow find his way into the present sometime before or after the vents of Forward Unto Dawn, or was that one of his ancestors?

nillapuddin

Are you going to do one for the MCC and Halo 5 (eventually)?

Yeah, Im for sure gunna have to think of something

cant mess this up!

cHMyB3C.jpg

anybody know how I can acquire about 20 empty xbox one game cases? lol

nillapuddin

Nice collection.
much thanks
Come back to the 850 babycakes.
lol, man that seems like an eternity ago. from Tallahassee to San Francisco back to Fort Myers all in a year

Im sure youre holdin it down nicely without me though. I do miss tallanasty every now and again.

edit for aj:

no problem, if you ever are looking for an alteration or want a different image, I'd gladly oblige

nillapuddin

Next time you're in the city we can grab a good croissant in Frenchtown.

"If you ever ask anybody for advice about Tallahassee they will generally tell you that Tallahassee is pretty cool place, all except for one place: Frenchtown. Frenchtown is located northwest of downtown Tallahassee and is defined by a majority of people as Tallahassee’s ghetto. Advice for most people new to Frenchtown is “Don’t go to Frenchtown you’ll get stabbed, robbed, shot, or worse,” “Frenchtown is the ghetto,” or that “only bums live there.”"

cant wait!

Next time you're in the city we can grab a good croissant in Frenchtown.

"If you ever ask anybody for advice about Tallahassee they will generally tell you that Tallahassee is pretty cool place, all except for one place: Frenchtown. Frenchtown is located northwest of downtown Tallahassee and is defined by a majority of people as Tallahassee’s ghetto. Advice for most people new to Frenchtown is “Don’t go to Frenchtown you’ll get stabbed, robbed, shot, or worse,” “Frenchtown is the ghetto,” or that “only bums live there.”"

cant wait!

"Grab a good croissant" is Florida ghetto slang for hookers and blow. When was the last time you saw a hood Floridian grabbing a croissant? Only place they even know French cuisine exists in Florida is Publix. Hell, all the Northwestern towns in Northwest Florida are the ghettos. You know what's northwest of me? Crestview. Pace. Milton. You ever hear about those places?

I'm guessing Pax build will not be using the Halo 4 assets in H2A: Rocket launcher, Announcer, Theme music, Sound/Weapon effects, Damage indicators, Grenade indicators (should be fine), honeycomb damage screen, and I think that's it so far unless the AR cosmetic will change.

I'm guessing Pax build will not be using the Halo 4 assets in H2A: Rocket launcher, Announcer, Theme music, Sound/Weapon effects, Damage indicators, Grenade indicators (should be fine), honeycomb damage screen, and I think that's it so far unless the AR cosmetic will change.

Grenade indicators and Honeycomb pseudo-jelly on screen is bad.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I miss your old avatar.

Oh, and thanks to my local Starbucks man, I got a pumpkin spice latte early this year. Avatar changed accordingly. I'll have a 2014-specific updated one shortly.

All we need is Shogmaster to really achieve that OG Halogaf experience.

it will return with MCC or halo 5 beta. master chief and keg always returns.

Ramirez

Gonna take this moment to remind everyone that HGS is free and open to everyone
graciously paid for by it's founding fathers (not ram)
. Only moderator you have to worry about offending is Heckfu, but we all make fun of him anyway so it's all good.

Definitely the place to be when the MCC hits.

I paid your fee this year, you son of a bitch.

Never change adapt, HaloGAF.

Who will I see at PAX next week?

Duncan Seattle Tour 2014 is Aug. 28th - Sept. 9th. Get your tickets now.
I'll be arriving in Seattle on Aug. 28th and leaving Sept. 2nd in the afternoon. Probably be chillin' wit mah boi Hypertrooper at the show.

Enfinit

"Grab a good croissant" is Florida ghetto slang for hookers and blow. When was the last time you saw a hood Floridian grabbing a croissant? Only place they even know French cuisine exists in Florida is Publix. Hell, all the Northwestern towns in Northwest Florida are the ghettos. You know what's northwest of me? Crestview. Pace. Milton. You ever hear about those places?
New Port Richey is the black hole that spawns the rest of those places. There's plenty of hookers, although no blow. Only meth. Lots and lots of meth.

Shoutout to HaloFloriGAF (also known as HFG, not to be confused with HGS).

They actually did it too. Not bad. Can't wait to see if Marty will do it. Though it seems the guy in Jen's side used a bigger bucket and purposely went slower.

Incoming tweet from Marty: "Look, that cash is going to get to them eventually because I'm a proud Republican - why trickle down water?"

Don't go to Bradenton, it's just a black hole in the St. Pete area. Stay in Sarasota.

sorry Ryaan

nillapuddin

this explains alot

and nah bruh, idk those places
lived mostly in SWFL, Only lived in Tallahassee for 3 years for college. Now im back in Lee County.

HGF=best regional subdivision
shoutouts to HGKY , GOBIGBLUE!

So, fun facts from Reclaimer Radio pre-recording:

- Since I'm salty as shit about Destiny, I think I figured out the plot. The Traveler orb thing is actually evil hence its space magics being weaponized, and the traveler-bot sentinel things sealed it away to save everyone. They were originally planning on burying / sealing it away in the earth's core, but since all the Guardians settled in under the orbital site, the bot-sentinel's vows for peace and prosperity (even though they're killing people and shit) they couldn't shoo the humans away or some bullshit. Also, the Traveler hijacks all the robots utilizing Traveler technology including robo-Dinklage.

- The Didact composes New Phoenix. Phoenix. Y'know, the bird that immolates itself in a funeral pyre and comes back stronger? Just like the Didact did with its composed residents when they were brought back as Prometheans?

So, fun facts from Reclaimer Radio pre-recording:

- Since I'm salty as shit about Destiny, I think I figured out the plot. The Traveler orb thing is actually evil hence its space magics being weaponized, and the traveler-bot sentinel things sealed it away to save everyone. They were originally planning on burying / sealing it away in the earth's core, but since all the Guardians settled in under the orbital site, the bot-sentinel's vows for peace and prosperity (even though they're killing people and shit) they couldn't shoo the humans away or some bullshit. Also, the Traveler hijacks all the robots utilizing Traveler technology including robo-Dinklage.

- The Didact composes New Phoenix. Phoenix. Y'know, the bird that immolates itself in a funeral pyre and comes back stronger? Just like the Didact did with its composed residents when they were brought back as Prometheans?

Tag your spoilers bro!

#Kappa

Omni

I keep getting IP errors between my router and my Xbox. Only started yesterday but it's already annoying. Console dropping my connection because of it

Anyone know if there's an easy way to fix?

Omni

Weirdest freaking thing

I joined a game of Halo 4 in progress, but it was like the game didn't realise I was there. So I die instantly and my name is removed from the scoreboard. But I'm still looking at my body and everyone playing around me. I can choose my load out and pan around but I can't respawn

Super odd

belushy

Banned
Weirdest freaking thing

I joined a game of Halo 4 in progress, but it was like the game didn't realise I was there. So I die instantly and my name is removed from the scoreboard. But I'm still looking at my body and everyone playing around me. I can choose my load out and pan around but I can't respawn

Super odd

You found spectator mode!

Mix

While recording Part 2 of Reclaimer Radio Episode 2 we started to talk about the magic of Halo 2 and went into the Halo 2 thread and my god, is it full of stars.

Pretty sure you pass for white 99% of the time though. Just curious, white/Hispanic?

Oh yeah, absolutely. People just think I'm a really tan white dude in the offseason, but lifeguarding pushes me into The Rock "what the hell is he" territory. Puerto Rican and German.

Mix

Halo 3 Beta thread is also really good to read through. It's interesting to see a lot of the people who've been bitter/salty the last few years being all happy and positive. I miss this kinda stuff.

Having A Life Outside Of Music Privilege is never knowing the pain of composing a suite of actual music and not just ambient stuff that's so big it won't fit on Bandcamp.

Top Bottom