• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Off-season |OT| Our cap is tellin me NO! But my fandom is tellin me YEAH!

Great cheap signing for the Cavs!

We just need a decent rim protector to switch time for Varejao and we're pretty much set.

Not sure on Ray Allen, I'd take him though.

Blablurn

10013961_10152536193901877_4654360864435262459_n.jpg

Pimpwerx

Lil Wayne was on ESPN First Take and he said Mario Chalmers is going to have a breakout season with Lebron gone. Lol. Called him a beast.
This might be the most intelligent sports comment Weezy's ever made. Rio is gonna ball hard this year without Bron limiting his game. Believe.

Also, LOL at the Cavs grabbing more former Heat players. I'm 'bout that fuck da Cavs life now. Fucking herbs. PEACE.

agrajag

Banned
with LeBron poaching former Heat players it really seems like he has beef with the front office, maybe with Micky Arison or Pat Riley.

with LeBron poaching former Heat players it really seems like he has beef with the front office, maybe with Micky Arison or Pat Riley.

I don't see it as anything along those lines, simply just they're free agents, friends with LeBron and can add good veteran presence to this young team to help Kyrie, Dion and Love with their lack of playoff experience.

LeBron probably didn't like when Pat Riley wouldn't hand over the keys to the city, and the Mike Miller amnesty didn't help matters.

Holy fuck I want that in my apartment, don't care if it takes half the living room. Can someone avatar that shit for me please, like crop out the excess.

Wow, feel bad for Iverson. It's hard to believe that he cannot get any employment of any kind.

Probably doesn't have a lot of employable skills to fall back on. He does have like $20 million in a Reebok trust fund that he gets access to when he's like 55, he just has to make it that far.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Probably doesn't have a lot of employable skills to fall back on. He does have like $20 million in a Reebok trust fund that he gets access to when he's like 55, he just has to make it that far.
It's $30 mil, and apparently it does pay him a portion of the interest and such that it produces each other. An older article described it. He gets close to a mil each year. He's not broke.

sytadel

So Yahoo NBA Fantasy opened its doors today, I know GAF has a Football Fantasy League. Is there a regular NBA Fantasy League around these parts? And if not, why?

I would want to join a NBA fantasy league too. Who want to start a league? The last time I joined a fantasy league Lebron wasn't even in the league yet and Latrell Sprewell was pretty good.

New Air Jordans for this year:

Air-Jordan-XX9.png

Not sure how I feel about the gigantic Jumpman but they are definitely an improvement over last year's giant sock shoes

USA Basketball cuts are in. Lillard, Parsons, Korver, and Hayward stay home.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 26m
USA Basketball just announced World Cup roster at 1AM and removes Damian Lillard, Chandler Parsons and Kyle Korver along with Gordon Hayward

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 28m
RT @usabasketball: 2014 #USAB WC roster - F/Cs: @KennethFaried35, @boogiecousins, @AntDavis23, @rudygay22, @AndreDrummondd & @masonplumlee

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 29m
RT @usabasketball: 2014 #USAB World Cup roster - Guards: @drose, @StephenCurry30, @KyrieIrving, @KlayThompson, @DeMar_DeRozan and @JHarden13

Fjordson

Klay and Boogie made it! Nice!

Glad Drummond made it also, but it seems like he's behind Plumlee in the rotation (whose presence on the team still baffles me).

Top Bottom