• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colored DualShock 4s show up on Amazon with actual release dates!

Zero315

Banned
The clear blue ds2 was my PC controller of choice until the 360 pad came out. I miss the whole translucent iMac fad.

I've still got that one as well, put up in a box along with my PS2. Something told me I should have grabbed a second DS3 though, they're pretty hard to find now.

Apath

Lol. Camo. WHERE DID IT GO

will wait to hear if the stick rubber is better. :/

or for Playstation Gray. whichever comes first
Wasn't it just the first batch with the poor quality sticks? I was under the impression that the issue has been taken care of.

Kelpie

I'm definitely picking up a white one but I also want a pink one. The Urban Camo looks nice too. I'm glad they didn't use Digital Camo.

breakfuss

As much as I love blue (have DS2+DS3) this shade isn't doing it for me. First PS gen I won't be getting it. White is nice but dirties so easily :(

Shaanyboi

Banned
The more I look at it, I like the look of the white one. I have an unopened PS4 controller sitting next to my PS4 for months... *sigh*

Already had the white one pre-ordered, but had to manually update my shipping method (to the same thing) to reflect the new release date :)

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Its always such a shame when they don't bother to do the buttons and Dpads. And the white one is the only one with a colored bottom grip.. These controllers are 59.99$, throw us a fucking bone here! Where are the florescent colored buttons and trackpads with bright dots? This is a joke. These are hideous.

I need a new DS4 badly too. Very badly.
I'll be sticking with black.

e:
Ok maybe they aren't exactly hideous, but they are not nicer than the black one.

Respawn

Banned
Urban Camo: This item will be released on September 30, 2014.Pre-order now.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
71KY9i5bl6L._SL1500_.jpg

Annnd preordered.

fritzo

getting the camo one for sure. but when is Sony going to sell this in the US.

46633d1377139845-ps4charge.jpeg

looks better than the other charging station.

Grief.exe

Is the colored PS4 bundle going to be a permanent option? Or just for the Destiny pack-in?

Really have no use for a current-gen console until 2015, but loving the white look.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
White looks super sexy, but damn those cheap thumb sticks. From the pictures looks like they still haven't replaced the material. Are they ever going to?

getting the camo one for sure. but when is Sony going to sell this in the US.

46633d1377139845-ps4charge.jpeg

looks better than the other charging station.
I purchased that charger from amazon UK, and simply switched the UK ac cable with a spare ps3 power cable I had... Shit is sexy

I made a thread about it several months ago with links and then info

Ellite25

I have a blue PS3 controller and a blue PS4 controller would be very nice.

Considering I already have two though the only way I'd buy another is if they improved the battery (because they suck).

Argh, I just want the red DS4 and the official charging station you sons of bitches. Probably just going to cave and get them from Amazon UK.

Top Bottom