Senior Producer-Microsoft Studios-343 Industries-Halo (874585) Job
Date: Jun 29, 2014
Job Category: Software Engineering: Program Management
Location: Redmond, WA, US
Job ID: 874585-139365
Division: Devices and Studios Engineering
343 Industries is looking for a Senior Producer to help develop a new project line in the Halo universe. This is your chance to work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry with one of the industry’s most talented teams.
As a Publishing Senior Producer, you are core to aiding the productivity of your development partner and ensure you remove any roadblocks for them whilst driving forward and representing the project’s needs internally. The ideal candidate will be able to gracefully shift between different teams (internal and external) aiding them were necessary and contributing to overall smooth running of the project/projects.
- Build a strong working relationship with the game development team and help them with any obstacles to ensure that the game is “fun” and on time.
- Actively participate in a large cross-functional “virtual” team, including groups as diverse as: Programming, Art, Game Design, Audio, Test, Marketing, Content Publishing, User Research, Localization, Business Development, Finance, Legal, GeoPolitical, web site development teams, and more.
- Run risk assessments and identify problems before they occur, utilize 343 Publishing team expertize to resolve issues.
- Milestone scheduling, organize cross team assessment for approval with detailed follow up and arrange payment when approved.
- Construct structured and detailed reports showing current status of project.
- Work within the project database entering and triaging tasks.
- Exemplify 343 values and culture and own their promotion within teams.
- Ensure the game hits the quality expected of a title within the Halo Franchise.
- Focus on results and take pride in work done.
- Management of producers and associate producers on your projects.