• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame Wii U NicoNico Presentation - [game portion over]

JoeM86

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/488928165209714688
7月17日木曜日の13時30分から、「零」シリーズ最新作/「零」メディアミックス発表会がニコニコ生放送で中継されます。Wii U向けに開発中のホラーゲーム「零」最新作の情報も発表される予定です。ご興味のある方はご覧ください。

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv185819369 - Stream URL

Local times
Japan - 13:30
Europe - 06:30
United Kingdom - 05:30
East Coast - 00:30
West Coast - 21:30 16/07/14

t1405571400z1.png

JoeM86

so when is the West getting Nintendo directs again

Well the recent Direct was for third party games, so logically when third parties start supporting Nintendo hardware.

As that'll never happen, you'll have to wait til next month for the standard ones :p

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Well the recent Direct was for third party games, so logically when third parties start supporting Nintendo hardware.

As that'll never happen, you'll have to wait til next month :p

Next month....in game magazines.

All according to JoeM86.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Fatal Frame games already looked great on the old Wii - wonder what they can and will achieve on WiiU. This might be another great 2015 title heading to WiiU.

Tohsaka

Obligatory localization request. It sucks that FF4 wasn't localized but at least we got a fan translation of that one. It won't be possible with the Wii U game, so it's up to Nintendo this time.

Though this game is a continuation from Wii, I like that we have THREE of these uber niche 3rd-party Nintendo published games on Wii U; Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame 5(?) and Devil's Third.

AND it's rumored there are an additional three from the person who sort of hinted at what would be Devil's Third (another JP-made exclusive with meltdowns but less than Bayo 2, well it would've had meltdowns if it was more polished up and awesome looking at E3 :p). (Edit: Oh even better, said it was a new IP, GEE! LOL Nilaul got it in the 3rd post!)

Could understand Itagaki fans waiting for it on PS360 melting down. :p

Edit: Added link. :)

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Though this game is a continuation from Wii, I like that we have THREE of these uber niche 3rd-party Nintendo published games on Wii U; Bayonetta 2, Fatal Frame 5(?) and Devil's Third.

AND it's rumored there are an additional three from the person who sort of hinted at what would be Devil's Third (another JP-made exclusive with meltdowns but less than Bayo 2, well it would've had meltdowns if it was more polished up and awesome looking at E3 :p).

One of the three includes The Last Remnant 2

Believe

Fatal Frame games already looked great on the old Wii - wonder what they can and will achieve on WiiU. This might be another great 2015 title heading to WiiU.

NOA won't localize cause they suck. North Americans am cry. (It should look pretty decent as far as horror games are concerned)

Though this game is a continuation from Wii, I like that we have THREE of these uber niche 3rd-party Nintendo published games on Wii U; Bayonetta 2, Devil's Third and ?

AND it's rumored there are an additional three from the person who sort of hinted at what would be Devil's Third (another JP-made exclusive with meltdowns but less than Bayo 2, well it would've had meltdowns if it was more polished up and awesome looking at E3 :p).

Edit: Added link. :)

Fatal frame is a Nintendo IP, they bought the license at the end of the wii cycle.

AniHawk

Fatal frame is a Nintendo IP, they bought the licence at the end of the wii cycle.

no, they kind went in halvsies on the fatal frame 2 remake.

that's probably wrong too, but they didn't acquire the franchise.

edit: that's right, it was spirit camera. i keep forgetting about that.

random25

I think Fatal Frame is a co-owned franchise by Nintendo and Tecmo-Koei...or is that worng?

Either way, can't wait to see what's in store for this game. One of the spookiest series out there.

This is the game that will force me to buy a Wii U. Just like Fatal Frame 4 was one of the two games that forced me to buy a Wii.

big_z

my dick is about ready to rip through my pants. fatal frame 2 wiimake is one of the best wii games and easily one of the best horror games every. I have yet to play fatal frame 4, was thinking of starting this week but im going to hold off for this presentation in the hopes they plan to re-release it on wiiu along with the new game.

They should really bring it over.
I'm still bitter about NoE cancelling the European release of Fatal Frame 4.
I love the Fatal Frame series, although I'm such a huge scaredy cat that I can't play them for long at once. Still like them very much.

Please bring this over, Nintendo :(

Awesome. Can't wait to finally see the game.

Fatal frame is a Nintendo IP, they bought the license at the end of the wii cycle.

Nintendo co-owns the rights of the last few games released on Wii and 3DS, but Zero/Fatal Frame/Project Zero is still a Tecmo IP. They even released the first 3 games on PSN last year (only in North America).

Top Bottom