• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help market experts. Got a foil drop for TitS that has 11 for sale starting at 8 dollars. What should I price mine at?

I think the standard approach is to undercut to about 14 cents.

don't do that, either match the current lowest or go 1 cent below

For anyone eyeing The Last Federation, I found it pretty boring. Its almost impossible to lose other than run out of money. Makes for a slow paced game.

Jawmuncher

got "beach bikinis" card and a foil for tits

sexy haul

now to actually play the thing

any fixes i need to install or something?

i heard there's some?

The patches fixed everything from the look of thing. Start the launcher make sure the mouse buttons are good and set the game to auto run. As in your characters automatically run.

Lunaniem

does Idle Master work on games that don't work in SAM?

After using SAM I have 5 games left that have drops remaining but aren't listed in SAM.

Any game works on SAM if you type in the app ID, might not be showing up in the main list if it doesn't have any achievements.

Jawmuncher

I think the standard approach is to undercut to about 14 cents.

don't do that, either match the current lowest or go 1 cent below

Nah with foils unless they're selling really fast a 10 cent undercut is what you want. On slower games you might need to be more drastic.

Kuroyume

Banned
does Idle Master work on games that don't work in SAM?

After using SAM I have 5 games left that have drops remaining but aren't listed in SAM.

Idlemaster should.

Anyway, just so you know... If you go to the store page of the game you looking for and copy the numbers ex (http://store.steampowered.com/app/237930/) and paste it into the little box next between "refresh games" and "add games" and then hit add games the game should appear.

Please help market experts. Got a foil drop for TitS that has 11 for sale starting at 8 dollars. What should I price mine at?

$2. Speaking from experience, I sell foils at 1/4 of the lowest price. They seem to work best that way. I've had to drop a few to under a dollar before they'd sell, though.

Kuroyume

Banned
You have to sell lower, way lower than other people. If you start selling at like 1 cent lower or even like 30 cents lower you're going to get into a stupid game where you and someone else will keep undercutting each other and it will get annoying.

Beelzebubs

$2. Speaking from experience, I sell foils at 1/4 of the lowest price. They seem to work best that way. I've had to drop a few to under a dollar before they'd sell, though.

It depends on the amount of waifus on the card, the more there are, the higher the price people will buy for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom