• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Inquisition Delayed to November 18th

tumblr_lzb9uyfa4o1qj4vs2o1_500.gif

Welp I promise I'll only buy 1 game per month. Sorry Far Cry 4 your are out of here!

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Fine by me. More time for Destiny and my birthday is a few days before.

Awesome news, though having it up against Far Cry 4 could be an issue.

If only Evolve can be delayed too so I have more time to get a PC put together for these 2 and The Witcher 3.

AnnTiPa

Excellent news! Now I'll just hope the rumours are true and Nvidia is releasing their next GPUs in November. I love it when tough decisions resolve themselves (had hard time deciding if I could handle waiting a month for the GPUs to be released before playing this).

Philippo

So now my gaming schedule for fall/winter is
Sept=Destiny
Oct=Watch_Dogs
Nov=AC:Unity
Dec=DA:I
Jan=TLOU HD
Feb=Lords of the Fallen
Mar=TW3

Now not only i have to play 2 rpgs (Lords and TW) in a row, but 2 Ubisoft games too? Damn you EA!

This is a very good thing. I am a big fan of DA:O and this game need all the time in the world if it wants to wash the taste of DA2 out my butt.

OneUh8

This is great news for me. I had no intentions of getting this day 1 because of the packed month and Destiny before it. I may now get this day 1. Only game I am currently getting in November is Far Cry 4.

Tex117

Banned
Yeah, Id rather they get DAI 100 right...

With Destiny, Lords of the Fallen, Shadows of Mordor and some other good ones, I'm feeling pretty good about everything.

I tell ya...Once Destiny hits, gaming will be back in full swing. (This year has been weak sauce really...all things considered)

Sept=Destiny
Oct=Watch_Dogs
Jan=TLOU HD
Feb=Lords of the Fallen
Mar=TW3

Now not only i have to play 2 rpgs (Lords and TW) in a row, but 2 Ubisoft games too? Damn you EA!

April: Bloodborne

Believe

Oh I won't forget. While I think that the game will benefit greatly from the delay, it was the biggest blow for me personally to have that game delayed.

Ha, I meant for original list. Still, the idea of Witcher 3, Diablo 3, Shadow of Mordor, Dragon Age and Lords of the Fallen all within a 3 month span is fucking bananas.

Sept=Destiny
Oct=Watch_Dogs
Jan=TLOU HD
Feb=Lords of the Fallen
Mar=TW3

Pssssssst - you can get TLOU HD next week ...

Grewitch

Not too concerned. Destiny will keep me busy for a while and I'm debating Lords of the Fallen and Driveclub.

I just hope the game turns out to be great, graphically it looks really nice from the recent gameplay footage they've released.

Simzyy

It was the only October game I was planning on getting day 1.

Guess I will choose between SoM or LotF now.

Edit: Bah, now November is stacked for me when I think about it. Dragon Age, GTA 5, Pokemon and Persona Q. All really long games

Daft Bird

Shame, was looking forward to this game. But this gives me time to play all of the October games. Also the extra polish time should be good!

The great exodus begins.

This is good for me because my October was more packed than my November, but on the other hand both months are going to be nuts anyways so whatever.

Good, good. Give it room to breathe. This October is packed and I plan on spending a ton of time with DA:I. Honestly, I wish it gave them more than just a month to polish. I want that game to be as good as possible when it releases.

This was supposed to be my October game alongside SSO and AC: Unity....

November is all MCC and Far Cry 4.

well i guess it gives me a little more time to pay for everything.

M.Steiner

I'm totally happy with this. October is crazy full for gaming releases I'm interested in (Shadow of Mordor, Alien, Driveclub, The Evil Within, AC Unity & Lords of the Fallen), so having DA:I move to Nov will not only ease the load but give me something to play through into Dec too. S'all good.

Grisby

Grisby disapproves. -10 friendship, +5 rivalry

My big October game, :(. Damn, more polish is a respected decision but I can't say that I'm not disappointed.

Oh well, at least Alien Isolation will be played now and not just sit on the shelf.

Shame but there was so many in October already. I'll have plenty of other games to play in the meantime.
Ha, a friend of mine booked holiday for this in October. I wonder if he can re-book it?

I think i had 7 games listed to get in October, so removing two is very helpful [gulp]...

Though I think i might have to calm it down a bit and just wait for prices to drop a bit, it's getting a bit excessive between October and March next year, probably about 15 games on my list :( - just can't sustain that level of buying and that level of time to play them..lol.

If anyone says there are no games to play on Gen8 consoles after October, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to throw the "you're not a gamer" book at them :)

Frillen

Fuck, that's bad news for me since I had this Fall perfectly planned out.

Destiny in September
DA:I at the start of October
AC Unity by the end of October
Advanced Warfare at the start of November
FCIV in mid November

Now DA:I comes out the same day as FCIV. Oh well, gotta live it, I'm still getting both day one. The positive thing is that I get to buy something else at the start of October. It's either going to be Shadow of Mordor or Alien. Think I'll go with the former.

casmith07

This reads basically like a delay for release window reasons. Too much competition in October, move it to November where you basically own the month.

This is good, though. Gives me an entire extra month with Destiny.

sector4

I've been hoping for this, Dragon Age was my first choice for delay too because it would potentially eat up the most time out of all the others out in that week.

A real blessing in disguise! Now it's just COD, FC4 and DA:I for me for the month of November, very manageable :)

A month isn't bad. Thankfully it hasn't been delayed any longer, this is the only game I'm buying on launch for the remainder of the year. Without it my library would go cold until Xmas.

Top Bottom