• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's talk about unreleased 2014 games that need more love

We're getting TWO Harvest Moon games this year. Real Harvest Moon from XSeed and Harvest Mooncraft from Natsume.

I am so ready for that. But I dunno how many people are as thrilled. I will get both.

Alastor3

Natural Doctrine for me!

natural-doctrine-playstation-4-ps4-1405544578-056.jpg

d1rtn4p

All signs point to terrible for Sacred 3. They took the open world and loot elements out and now its a straight up action game...Was devestated when I heard about this.

Labadal

Spiritual successor to the Infinity Engine role playing games for PC. Giant Bomb Quick Look EX tomorrow, beta August 18th. This is the most I have been excited for a game since the announcement of Final Fantasy XII back in the day.

Pillars of Eternity

pe-backer-inn-580.jpg

pe-anslogs-compass-580.jpg

pe-hall-warriors-580.jpg

pe-cliban-rilag-580.jpg

Hotline Miami 2? Is that coming this year? Tell me it's coming. I've been replaying HM over the last couple nights just for the hell of it, and man, I can't wait for that sequel.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Sacred 3 - Sacred 2 was overloaded with quests and such, but a fun game overall. I have hopes for the 3rd, even though I think it should be on PS4/X1 too.

The original developer went tits up, the new developer does nothing but mobile licensed shovelware garbage. People aren't excited about Sacred 3 for a very very good reason.

Spiritual successor to the Infinity Engine role playing games for PC. Giant Bomb Quick Look EX tomorrow, beta August 18th. This is the most I have been excited for a game since the announcement of Final Fantasy XII back in the day.

Pillars of Eternity

This will probably take up all of my gaming time.

Captain Toad! It's a great mashup of many different genres and I can't really think of anything quite like it. The fact that it's from one of the best studios in the world doesn't hurt either. And of course the cuteness level is off the charts.

If only it weren't on tiny levels. Who cares about cuteness? Are we little girls?

Alastor3

Zia

Videoball needs to hurry the hell up. I think it's my favorite local MP game next to Samurai Gunn. Very elegant.

My vote goes to the new Spry Fox game Road Not Taken. Triple Town is a brilliantly designed game but a little sterile, and this seems to build upon Triple Town and it's so pretty. I think it'll catch some folks by surprise.

Counterspy looks great. Just seen on YouTube that it's releasing on 20th August on Vita, PS3 and PS4. From what I gather it's a 2.5D adventure similar to Rochard or Shadow Complex, with a stylish '60s spy theme overlay.

Captain Toad! It's a great mashup of many different genres and I can't really think of anything quite like it. The fact that it's from one of the best studios in the world doesn't hurt either. And of course the cuteness level is off the charts.

It's my unreleased GOTY frontrunner.

(after Smash but that's unfair)

Top Bottom