• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Batman reimagined by Tetsuya Nomura.

BY2K

Membero Americo
http://kotaku.com/look-what-the-cre...m_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

This is what happens when Final Fantasy character designer and Kingdom Hearts boss Tetsuya Nomura gets his hands on the Caped Crusader.

Part of Square Enix's DC Comics Variant Play Arts Kai line of re-imagined figures — the first of a series designed by Nomura — this Batman is almost more of a Bahamutman, all wings and claws and sharp angles. It's certainly above and beyond any Batman I've seen. 1

Nomura's Batman (really needs a proper name) will be on display at the Square Enix booth at San Diego Comic-Con today through Sunday. Eventually they'll sell it.

as6lqs6m1w5hefqb8ew2.jpg

sj6pjw2bvubc3koplkwd.jpg

BtRYp2FCIAEVX5z.jpg:large

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I really love Nomura but that looks really dumb. I think the combination of those...arm things and that mask. I just can't.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Would be alright without the stupid arm on the wings. Once again, one thing makes it too much and fucks it up.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
This is a good joke.

Also hilariously succinct on how him and his games are more about trying to look cool that have any actual meaningful, or even cohesive story

LuuKyK

The armor is cool, the wings not so much. Overall I think it looks cool if you look at it as a standalone character. lol Looks like something out of Power Rangers.

Top Bottom