• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct Classic 2 has spotted on Korea Game Rating Board

Defect

I wish I could upgrade to the S1 Ultra Edition but I have to pay the whole 40 bucks. Hopefully they fix this soon and doesn't happen with S2.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
What does this mean? Didn't we know a Season 2 was coming?

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Needs online and a great netcode(if IG is doing the port maybe ggpo?) otherwise I couldn't care less but it's still pretty cool

Welfare

Please sell this separately from KI S2. Because of the KI Ultra edition costing me another $40, I don't want to pay $80 just to play KI1+2. Hell, sell KI Classic and Classic 2 in one package. I'd pay $40 for that alone.

Piccoro

Season 2 is coming. Yes.

But this news is for Classic Killer Instinct 2 HD remastered version.

It's not HD remastered!
It's gonna be like Killer Instinct 1 Classic: a straight Arcade port, it isn't "remastered" in any way. It doesn't even have online play.

Ont

Cool, I always wanted to play this game more back in the day, only managed to get few games in with the arcade version.

Oh nice B^) but yeah I also took the L and bought the $20 version and couldn't upgrade so I hope its fixed now

Or at least put killer instinct classic on Xbox one separately, make it a free with gold game of the month please

.la1n

It's not HD remastered!
It's gonna be like Killer Instinct 1 Classic: a straight Arcade port, it isn't "remastered" in any way. It doesn't even have online play.

Actually we don't know anything about Killer Instinct 2 Classic other than it's popped up on a rating board. It could very well have online play, I'd even wage it's more likely to have online play with IronGalaxy behind Season 2 of KI.

Xav

Killer Instinct 1 & 2 Arcade + Halo Collection are the main reasons I'm starting to want an Xbone. Feels weird wanting a new system just to play a bunch of old games on it.

Xav

I wasn't a big fan of the N64 port of 2. How you gonna get rid of Thunder.

The lack of Cinder was Killer Instinct 2's biggest fuck up.

xy9J3tM.jpg

Wasn't a fan of Kim Wu or Maya but Tusk was AWESOME.

C3VbhGY.jpg

Silky

Banned
This would be the first arcade perfect port of Killer Instinct 2 in history. KI2 is an actual good fighting game compared to KI1

Piccoro

Actually we don't know anything about Killer Instinct 2 Classic other than it's popped up on a rating board. It could very well have online play, I'd even wage it's more likely to have online play with IronGalaxy behind Season 2 of KI.

If so, they'd better patch KI1 with an online mode...

katkombat

Banned
yeah wasn't the X1 port of KI1 the first arcade port of KI1 as well?

Yeah. Was it arcade perfect without slowdown, etc.? (I think maybe the arcade game had slowdown tho haha)

Yes.

And KI2/Gold sucks. Still spending $40 for it though

I really don't like KI2/Gold either, but yep. It'll end up being $80 because I haven't gotten my Xbox one to buy the first one either. If they had let me purchase UE online, I would have bought it as soon as I got my GameStop money, but I spent all of it because I couldn't.

Timu

Awesome, I loved KI2 back in the arcades(and enjoyed KI Gold), this needs to be out as soon as possible!!!

Top Bottom