• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why can't you buy Nintendo Land on the eShop?

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
It is strange. For a while GAF thought they were planning something for it, like a relaunch or selling it in pieces or DLC or something, but it's been way too long for that to be the cause.

Knowing Nintendo, I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled it to help sell the copies sitting on shelves, i.e. clear existing inventory.

Marow

I got a digital copy from the Mario Kart 8 promotion (EU here), but it doesn't seem to be available otherwise. Strange decision.

Another equally strange decision was when Nintendo pulled the Donkey Kong Country trilogy from Virtual Console with no explanation.

Malio

Probably for the same insane reason you can't play this great multi-player game online with friends. Nintendo.

LiamR

Those e-mails get sucked up into a tube and dumped at an undisclosed location.

Notebooks.jpg

Lost reference ... can't shake the image from my head every time I fill out a Club Nintendo survey.

Edit: Guess not?!

post-11756-I-understood-that-reference-gi-GkxF.gif

Sorcerer

Nintendo is probably not even aware.

Nintendo of America was not even aware the Wii Mini could not use component cables until it was brought to their attention.

E-mail them for kicks.

You will just get a form letter in response.

I do wonder why, with all the appearances and interviews Reggie has given over this past year, no one has asked about this.

There's a million questions that these "journalists" aren't asking nintendo about.

Top Bottom