• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

He's interviewing Sting and yet I hear JR 85% of the time.
It's like I'm watching Fox News.

Maybe Sting is just too laid back...

Dude the last several ones have been like that, he didn't even let AJ Styles talk, it was ol JR stories for an hour.

Austin has such better interviews.

Very disappointed that the Sting interview was JR rambling for 30 min.

DMczaf

tumblr_n9ilwp9RZr1raivk0o1_1280.png

jmdajr

Dude the last several ones have been like that, he didn't even let AJ Styles talk, it was ol JR stories for an hour.

Austin has such better interviews.

Very disappointed that the Sting interview was JR rambling for 30 min.

I actually listen to more Jericho interviews now. I know some find him annoying but they seem much more fun and laid back. Plus, the fact that I love butt rock helps.

Austin is cool though.

Gorillaz

¡HarlequinPanic!;123498965 said:
The Wire's awesome if white guilt is your thing

Nah it's awesome for a show to basically juggle an entire city and a dozen characters at once , while still adding on more parts of the city each season.

Shit is unparalleled

OH BABY.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR XII match announcement, The Briscoe Brothers & Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian vs ROH Tag Champions reDRagon & The Young Bucks in an 8 man tag elimination match

jmdajr

Last series I watched from beginning to end was Breaking Bad. I did that recovering from my surgery. Haven't watched anything since. No Game of Thrones, No Wire, no list whatever else is popular etc.

I did start Dexter but supposedly it turns shitty. So I guess Season 1 and 2 will have to do.

I don't anticipate watching anything else soon. Don't have the time and it's not like WWE which I can still enjoy without my full undivided attention.

It's easier watching a movie and be 1 and done.

naw y'all are right I went for the cheap one liner about the wire but for reals I got the series for xmas from a friend and petered out near the end of the second season.

A bit too much macho posturing from a lot of the cast: I watch wrasslin' for that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;123500066 said:
naw y'all are right I went for the cheap one liner about the wire but for reals I got the series for xmas from a friend and petered out near the end of the second season.

A bit too much macho posturing from a lot of the cast: I watch wrasslin' for that.

It's not a great show, it deserves to be cheapened

Last series I watched from beginning to end was Breaking Bad. I did that recovering from my surgery. Haven't watched anything since. No Game of Thrones, No Wire, no list whatever else is popular etc.

I did start Dexter but supposedly it turns shitty. So I guess Season 1 and 2 will have to do.

I don't anticipate watching anything else soon. Don't have the time and it's not like WWE which I can still enjoy without my full undivided attention.
True Detective's only 8 episodes. I rarely watch huge seasons of episodes if I miss it the first time also.

dream

I didn't actually like The Shield until halfway through the final season. Darren getting shot in the head made me rethink the entire series.

Gorillaz

My wife likes to watch a lot of crime dramas. Law and Order, Bones... and all that. Sometimes they can be ok.

I like watching bones every now and then

Also, I didn't know for the longest is that alot of the supporting characters in certain episodes of Law and Order, tend to turn up in a different one like 4 years later as something else lol

Zach

I gave you reasons for everything

1. Waste of time
2. Hasn't been good since I was a child. THATS A BAD RUN
3. Fucking piss-ass little shit acts like a fucking baby, what fun
4. I don't want to be fat like people who can't turn down food. fuck breakfats. BREAK FATS
5. Fun is no good, too many other people are enjoying it

Oh I should look into that 21 albums. I have heard maybe...3 or 4 new albums this year so far. There's potential!

1. Yeah.
2. Well yeah. No one should be watching modern day Simpsons. I'm talking the first ten seasons.
3. It's a cute movie. I also liked the game.
4. I had a cup of coffee this morning WITH NO SUGAR/STEVIA thanks to WrassleGAF influence. Breakfast has its time and place, though.
5. No fun allowed.

I can hate popular things as well.

The Wire sucks and is vastly overrated. Scott Pilgrim was a terrible movie based on a terrible comic for emo kids. I haven't heard any of the top 21 albums of the 21st century and I'm fucking glad.

Overrated is an overused, perhaps overrated, word.

The Wire's excellent.

Zach

I like The Wire, but I feel like people who think it's the best thing ever have never watched The Shield.

Things I hate:
Cream cheese in sushi
People who drive Nissans
Reddit
My alarm clock
Adam Rose

I'll but The Shield one day to see if it's better than The Wire. I really doubt it is, but I'll gladly give it a shot.

I drive a Nissan.
I love and frequent reddit.

This is big news.WWE going the HBO route in Canada

Canada: The Company has entered into a new 10-year partnership with Rogers Communications, a leading media enterprise in Canada, under a landmark television programming and WWE Network agreement. The partnership facilitates the launch of WWE Network as a traditional a-la-carte Pay-TV channel in Rogers’ cable systems with a preview beginning August 12 and thereafter through other Pay-TV providers outside Rogers’ footprint. The partnership also renews Rogers’ license of the Raw and SmackDown television programs, and grants Rogers distribution rights to the Company's pay-per-views.

Can't imagine this will go we'll

jmdajr

Has it all been downhill since the screw job?????
Why does Vince hate Canada so much? You know, more than a normal person.

Zach

It's easier watching a movie and be 1 and done.

True Detective's only 8 episodes. I rarely watch huge seasons of episodes if I miss it the first time also.

Breaking Bad was excellent. Dexter did fall apart and was never great to begin with (it had its moments, though). True Detective was great and I loved its brevity, relatively speaking.

And while everyone's hating stuff: I loved LOST, guys. :D

scott pilgrim is an alright movie.

but i also think diana hart is attractive so what do i know?

i'm watching in your house:bret v bulldog right now

Zach

I drive an Altima. I just made the final payment earlier this year. I'm driving this fucker to the ground.

REAL

Also coffee should only be served black. Delicious.

I also drive an Altima, Altima brother! I paid it off over a year ago, though, you wiener. I will also drive it into the ground. Or until I bequeath it on my son when he turns 16.

Coffee is so much better with lots and lots of delicious sugar. How I miss it. :(

My first car was an Altima! 1994.

Now I'm part of SubaruGAF now though, have been since high school. I'll make this car last foreva

I also drive an Altima, Altima brother! I paid it off over a year ago, though, you wiener. I will also drive it into the ground. Or until I bequeath it on my son when he turns 16.

Coffee is so much better with lots and lots of delicious sugar. How I miss it. :(

*first bump*

I think for my next car, I will get something a bit more sporty. I know nothing about cars but I have always wanted a WRX. I like that rally car design.

Also all you need is to find the black coffee that does it for you. You will never go back to creme and sugar.

Xater

So who won the Network subscription guessing game. I thought I was really low balling it already with 715k.

Zach

*first bump*

I think for my next car, I will get something a bit more sporty. I know nothing about cars but I have always wanted a WRX. I like that rally car design.

Also all you need is to find the black coffee that does it for you. You will never go back to creme and sugar.

Sometimes I fantasize about getting a brand new Dodge Challenger. I really like the look of those cars. I also like old muscle cars in general. But then I'm like "that would be silly, Zach, come on." Maybe when I have my midlife crisis... When does that generally happen? I turn 30 next month.

And where are the coffee suggestions, man?

old man Sunny. I was reading all of Scott Pilgrim in between standardized test breaks during high school and thought they were solid 8/10s

the movie was also an 8/10 because Michael Cera can buuuuuuuuuurn. It's well made tho.

Sometimes I fantasize about getting a brand new Dodge Challenger. I really like the look of those cars. I also like old muscle cars in general. But then I'm like "that would be silly, Zach, come on." Maybe when I have my midlife crisis... When does that generally happen? I turn 30 next month.

And where are the coffee suggestions, man?

Ha. I turn 30 in December! Maybe we can get a new car when we are 35 or so :)

As for coffee suggestions, I would hit up the coffee thread. I need to get back to you on the exact type of coffee I use.

jmdajr

Heh. I fantasize about a car that will last me a life time. What a money pit they can be.

Mine has done ok. 150,000 no major porblems, not sure it can last to 200,000 though.

Aiii

So not worth it
13 pounds down over July. And that's including a weekend away where plenty beer and shit was had. 24 pounds total.

Biked 236 miles total this month. Canoed 5 miles too.

Top Bottom