• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: character trailer #14: Impa (with Naginata)

Neiteio

Worst part about HW Impa is she's not in a mainline game, thus making it tougher to ask for this Impa in Smash Bros.

Afrocious

Thanks for that list. Never got the chance to sit and watch all these character trailers. I think I want this game...shame it doesn't have online multiplayer....

Blades64

Banned
Impa to me seems to have movesets and weapons of character action games out of everybody else announced so far.

Kinsei

Banned
What the difficult setting showed on the trailers? it looks awesome but way too easy.

Most likely easy. These videos are meant to show off the movesets, so it wouldn't make sense to risk playing on a higher difficulty when they have an easy way to get the footage.

Kater

Banned
Worst part about HW Impa is she's not in a mainline game, thus making it tougher to ask for this Impa in Smash Bros.

Yep, I really want to play as this Impa in Smash Bros, I really like her design for this game. Maybe if it sells enough, Nintendo will ask the Smash Bros developers to make some skins or something.

Believe!

Yep, I really want to play as this Impa in Smash Bros, I really like her design for this game. Maybe if it sells enough, Nintendo will ask the Smash Bros developers to make some skins or something.

Believe!

A HW Impa Amiibo unlocking Impa alt for Sheik in Smash Bros would be awesome.

jackal27

Banned
That weapon looks FUUUUUN! Love how she swings around on and kind of let's the whole weight of the weapon determine her acrobatics. Amazing animation.

Hiltz

This is one of those games that I'm on the fence about because I'm not into Dynasty Warriors, but the Zelda theme alone makes it tempting. I may just have to climb over that fence if it reviews well enough.

Espada

Goddamn, as if her first video wasn't cool enough. I think I like Impa with the naginata more, that moveset looks fun as hell. Also, that was some Senbonzakura special right there.

Impa continues to have the best movesets in the game. She had such strong, flowing movements worth her weapons that lead into to these additional elemental weapon summons. Will definitely be my main character going back for unlockables.

I really want Impa in Smash. She should really take Sheik's place as Sheik literally showed up for one game and played a harp while Impa's a legacy character.

chadboban

She's such a fucking badass!

rdwqsi.gif

lucfrh.gif

qnyymk.gif

epkxqd.gif

zeldablue

o_______o

Oh my. I really really reaaaally like this one!

Can anyone tell what Zelda songs the music is referencing?

I didn't know I wanted it but now I want an Impa Gaiden game to come out.

Hope the Direct shows some hard gameplay, where the enemies actually attack.

Top Bottom