• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

nathan-walker7.jpg

I'm might miss the Kings/Ducks at the pond on November 12th because that professor I told you guys about asked if I could get tickets to Blonde Redhead.

One less Kings fan at Ponda? I'm cool with this. Except I know you're an upstanding guy who would probably buy a kid in a wheelchair a Wildwing plushie instead of dumping a beer on him.

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/nathan-walker7.jpg[/img

One less Kings fan at Ponda? I'm cool with this. Except I know you're an upstanding guy who would probably buy a kid in a wheelchair a Wildwing plushie instead of dumping a beer on him.[/QUOTE]

I was going with my duck loving friends.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
nathan-walker7.jpg

One less Kings fan at Ponda? I'm cool with this. Except I know you're an upstanding guy who would probably buy a kid in a wheelchair a Wildwing plushie instead of dumping a beer on him.

"Hey can you pose in some pictures with kangaroos cuz you're Australian and all?"

They don't make the good Canadian kids pose with some Beavers while holding Molsons.

"Hey can you pose in some pictures with kangaroos cuz you're Australian and all?"

They don't make the good Canadian kids pose with some Beavers while holding Molsons.

Washington media was asking him the most stereotypical questions.

He's truly taking one for future Australian NHL'ers.

IKR, could they go for a bigger caricature of a photoshoot? I think not.

Washington media was asking him the most stereotypical questions.

He's truly taking one for future Australian NHL'ers.

When you do some groundbreaking, you gotta deal with the stereotypes first. I bet the first openly gay NHLer will have to deal with hordes of dumbass interviewers asking if he stares at other dudes cocks in the locker room shower.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone buy a play and charge kit for their xbox one controllers?

This thing goes through AA batteries too quick for my liking.

Trust gamers to still be in to Imagine Dragons, without a hint of irony, after they've been done to death.

Like the type of people who were blasting dubstep (in the year of our lord 2014) in the carpark at a Destiny midnight launch.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Trust gamers to still be in to Imagine Dragons, without a hint of irony, after they've been done to death.

Like the type of people who were blasting dubstep (in the year of our lord 2014) in the carpark at a Destiny midnight launch.

hey, I like imagine dragons

radioactive is just the worst song on their album and WAY overplayed

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
What a fucking tease. Postie delivers my PS4 this morning 20 minutes before I have to leave for work.

Unpacked it, got it set up, logged in and updating, put in Density... Installing 15gb. I wasn't prepared for this.

Had to turn off the TV and leave it to install while I go to work :(

It's like having a brand new child be born and you have to leave the mother at hospital.

You're such a cocktease, had to go solo on Venus before (nhlgaf add me on PSN plz. Need co-op buds)

Socreges

Banned
The Final Fantasy music at the end almost seems like a joke. The game is in no way tied to its series roots. There will be phoenix downs and some dude named Cid, but that's it.

Socreges

Banned
That wasn't a value judgment by me by the way. The series has been awful for years - I'm not really concerned about its direction and don't think it matters that it's gotten away from its roots. I've just never seen a series go in such a drastically different direction while still bothering to retain those few superficial things as if they matter. No other examples come to mind at least.

Calamari41

41 > 38
You salty seamen need to get in on this Diablo 3 action. If I didn't have a wife, puppy, and job, I would be playing this game 24/7.

The loot... It's flowing like wine.

Cake Boss

Banned
You salty seamen need to get in on this Diablo 3 action. If I didn't have a wife, puppy, and job, I would be playing this game 24/7.

The loot... It's flowing like wine.

I havent played this game since the initial release on PC.

What has changed? Have they fixed everything that was wrong with it?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Just killed the Skeleton king!

Mah man! What class are you rolling? I'm a Crusader and she is kicking ass.

Puppy? :D

<3

Yes! I will post pictures of her tomorrow.

I havent played this game since the initial release on PC.

What has changed? Have they fixed everything that was wrong with it?

It is like a totally new game. I got more unique and useful loot during the first mission of this version than I got during the entire first act of the initial release, and that's no exaggeration. And it grows exponentially as the game is going on.

Everything else is fixed too, but that was my huge complaint with the original and boy has it ever been fixed and then some.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
mhmmm. I might go back to it. I've been waiting for a good sale on the DLC to do a second playthrough on the higher difficulty.

Samyy

Mah man! What class are you rolling? I'm a Crusader and she is kicking ass.

I started out with a Demon Hunter. I've never played a Diablo game so dunno if they're considered good or not but its been pretty fun, think I need to up the difficult though - normal seems way too easy.

Oh and PUPPPPPY :D

My parents never let us have a pet so I'm probably going to get a cat as soon as I move out, a dog if I ever get a house.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I started out with a Demon Hunter. I've never played a Diablo game so dunno if they're considered good or not but its been pretty fun, think I need to up the difficult though - normal seems way too easy.

That's actually one class I've never played but it's supposed to be the best one. Definitely hike up the difficulty, too. You can always bring it down if the later acts get too intense.

Top Bottom