• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Rumor] New PS4 UI leaked

Gasian

I saw this a litle while ago. The cynic in me tells me it is a really good fake but I surely want to believe it is true.

When we get it, It will definitely be...
2971913.jpg

Yoday

Great, so they took people literally on the folders thing. Folders are fine as an option, but we need to be able to sort and manage these things without folders. The library needs sorting options, and we need to be able to manage what shows up on the content bar in the first place. I will be severely disappointed if folders are the primary method of content management.

Hoje0308

Banned
Folders are my most wanted feature, even ahead of MP3 playback. Notifications look more polished as well. Hopefully Soony gives this to us at Gamescom.

Great, so they took people literally on the folders thing. Folders are fine as an option, but we need to be able to sort and manage these things without folders. The library needs sorting options, and we need to be able to manage what shows up on the content bar in the first place. I will be severely disappointed if folders are the primary method of content management.

Care to elaborate on what method would be better than folders?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Looks good and I've been wanting folders for a while. No idea about the credibility of that site though.

Folders and download pausing/queing are my most wanted features.

Elitist1945

I just want Dynamic themes. :(

Nothing beats the Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme as a background.

Anyways, if real, it looks better than the current U.I. (which I don't have a problem with).

Mechazawa

Fucking finally a way to see what the trophy you got says. Jumping back out into the menu, syncing trophies and digging through the trophy list to see what you got was a complete pain in the ass.

Zomba13

I like it. Folders and PS button for trophy info are great additions. Hope it's real but I feel it isn't.

Top Bottom