• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We're having a boy! GAF help me me names

GAF,

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!
Found out this morning - so thrilled (though would have been just as thrilled if a girl!)

I was rooting for the name Lucas (Smash Bros/Mother) but Mrs.Avatar isn't going for it.

Please GAF help us come up with a good name - I'd like something gaming related of course!

I love Nintendo, Metal Gear, Smash, Halo, a lot of Japanese stuff particularly (yes I know Halo isn't Japanese.)

Help me GAF, you're my only hope, without you Mini-Avatar will be named something from the Famous Five or something - help!!

zelda-i-am-error-e.jpg

Philbright Westriverside Warehouserock XXVI and Noob Saibot are fine choices. You're welcome.

::Edit::

I wonder what the psychological consequences would be of naming a kid "Player 2".

Buzzman

Banned
GAF,

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!
Found out this morning - so thrilled (though would have been just as thrilled if a girl!)

I was rooting for the name Lucas (Smash Bros/Mother) but Mrs.Avatar isn't going for it.

Please GAF help us come up with a good name - I'd like something gaming related of course!

I love Nintendo, Metal Gear, Smash, Halo, a lot of Japanese stuff particularly (yes I know Halo isn't Japanese.)

Help me GAF, you're my only hope, without you Mini-Avatar will be named something from the Famous Five or something - help!!

DON'T FUCKING NAME YOUR CHILD AFTER A VIDEOGAME CHARACTER thanks.

Rubius

Alex
Cecil (Still pretty popular in the US)
Zelda :)p)
Van
Dovahkin is already taken by somebody else (They got a life supply of game too)
Isaac
Niko
Gordon
Maxwell
Thomas

Top Bottom