• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Project To Be Announced Tuesday, August 26th on Niconico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Is it true that Ishihara mentioned only fighting types?

Also, the more I look at the teaser, the more it feels like a 2d fighter in a 3d platform.

Nanashrew

Banned

Also, the more I look at the teaser, the more it feels like a 2d fighter in a 3d platform.

Honestly, it makes sense. I do hope there is a little nod to the P-1 Fighting Grand Prix somewhere in the game.

Game_Freak_Hitmonlee_poster.jpg

Hisoka

This was just a teaser.

The real thing you should be waiting for is when they announce their first loketest (re: location test) in Japanese arcades. You can think of loketests as sort of like "open betas", but just for Japanese arcades.

B-B-But... it was so hard to wait for this announcement toda-hy

I want it NOW

No idea, but I hope not. Most of them are ugly as heck. I've never had a fighting type in my poke-crew thanks to their designs. Sure there's a few exceptions that are kinda cool like Mienshao but that would seriously propel this game from a "very likely to buy" to "I think I'll pass" :/

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
On a related note, anyone else think it's funny that the Lucario vs Blaziken image "is just conceptual material" is actually used to segue into Pokken

StormKing

That's not the same as being one company.

As a trademark holder, Nintendo has the power to stop a Pokémon project, but I think that's different than Nintendo expressly "approving" everything related to Pokémon.

Just look at this recent Pokémon TCG Online for iOS thing.

Pokemon TCG online is a free to play game designed to sell pokemon card packs. Therefore it's best to put it on the most widely used platforms which are PC and iOS. Nintendo had to approve it otherwise it would not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom