• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANT-MAN | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First look at Michael Douglas as Hank Pym:

1WcJE2j.jpg

LyhQkq9.jpg

michael-douglas.jpg

Lol, the photgrapher in the bottom shot looks photoshopped.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
I know everyone's talking about Age of Ultron, but here's a new set pic of Michael Douglas and Evangeline Lily:

qQXeSy9.jpg

I know everyone's talking about Age of Ultron, but here's a new set pic of Michael Douglas and Evangeline Lily:

qQXeSy9.jpg

She looks terrible.... Is it just the haircut? Please just be the haircut... Is it too late to get Rashida Jones instead? She can rock that hair style naturally with ease, and be beautiful at the same time.

I didn't know Chelsea Handler was in this

For reals. That haircut looks TERRIBLE on her. Not that I think Chelsea is a terrible looking person, but Evangeline should never be looking like Chelsea... I hope it's a short lived look in the movie, because as pretty as I think Evangeline is, she is turning me off of Ant-man right now.

p.s. That instagram pic looks good. every other shot looks bad.
maybe they need to style it a little different...?

For reals. That haircut looks TERRIBLE on her. Not that I think Chelsea is a terrible looking person, but Evangeline should never be looking like Chelsea... I hope it's a short lived look in the movie, because as pretty as I think Evangeline is, she is turning me off of Ant-man right now.

p.s. That instagram pic looks good. every other shot looks bad.
maybe they need to style it a little different...?
Probably because it looks weird on an old woman.

Tizoc

Waaaaaaaaait a minute was a trailer released? I've been on media blackout, and must've missed its latest trailer, can someone link it please?

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Waaaaaaaaait a minute was a trailer released? I've been on media blackout, and must've missed its latest trailer, can someone link it please?

It was only shown at SDCC. As far as I know, only the audio has leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom