• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Box Art & Screen Shot [leak out on Xbox.com]

Jawmuncher

Credit to Muzzy
A french site has spotted these 2 images:

b1f64170e4d63c7f5798djojjb.jpg

fca43b9ecefc0129fef90l9k6y.jpg

http://www.gamerinabox.com/news/85-1/exclu-la-premiere-image-de-resident-evil-revelations-2.html

Figured this is worth it's own thread rather than piggybacking on the older one.

Basically Confirmed Now

Rumors from the last thread concerning this title
There are three returning characters. Two female and one male. Two haven’t been seen in over a decade and one has never had an “in-game” appearance. Guess away. That’s more than enough.”
“Regarding the one who doesn’t appear in-game, I should be a little more specific(because I’m sure someone will call me a liar for being too general). They are mentioned in games but are a background character with no “active” appearance yet. It’s not someone from the movies/comics.”

Eolz

Probably.
inb4 no wiiu version, or no 3ds version when it's the console where 1 sold the most

Jackpot

Banned
Hopefully this is actually a survival horror game instead of a terrible action game with forced kill rooms where you slaughter dozens of enemies that has 5 minutes of spooky hallway walking so people act like it's a return to the series's origins.

Good appraisal of what was lacking in the previous.

I'll say it's real. Either way doesn't effect me tho as I'm not a big fan of re but I do want to play revelations, still hasn't hit that sweet spot on steam tho

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
This better not be Resident Evil 7...

I don't want RE7 to be cross-gen...
it probably will be.

Neoxon

Revelations was a step in the right direction for the RE series, hopefully the sequel continues that path.....& that it's also on Wii U.

Ibrahim

Banned
Fatal frame ,silent hills and now this, I am happy (only clock tower and alone in the dark left and I can die happy)

Drain You

Really hope it comes out on 3ds if true. Lots of Resident Evil news lately jeeze. Upscaled remake, this, also pretty sure there were some rumblings about Re7.

Does the box art look really low quality to anyone else? Looks really blurry and pixelated, maybe because I'm on my phone.

Anyways I'm excited if this is true.

Top Bottom