• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fishes Play Street Fighter II

Aquarius/Blanka is king. Give him the belt.

EDIT: They keep going straight for the rematch. You see those mind games? They are NOT playing around.

This is the natural outcome of this.

Could you imagine the fables told if the fish won overall?

If the Twitchcast owner has a Sega Saturn, they could switch the game over to Virtua Fighter Kids and the fish could control fish-bowl head Dural:

DaZNChG.png

Though watching this, there really needs to be a scoreboard for player 1 and 2, I want to know the win/ lose ratio between Robert and Aquarius.

shandy706

This animals playing games just gets better and better.

We need some flashier games...like bomber man, small scale shooters, etc.

Link1110

Isn't 'fish' the plural form of fish?

We don't really say fishes, you just say one fish, two fish, three fish. There's only one time we say fishes, and that's when we say "sleep with the fishes." Who can guess what that means? (Pause) nobody? When the mafia, the 黑手党 kills somebody, they say they make him sleep with the fishes. If you don't want to sound like you're in the 黑手党, you should say fish.

Oh, sorry about that. Just saw fishes and launched into the schpiel I do in my classes when a student says it.

Lotto

Way better than the Pokemon one. Have any of the fish pulled off actual moves like Hadouken? I'm assuming it's impossible but it would be pretty cool lol

I think it'd be better to track the vector of motion for each fish and use that to trigger joystick directions, rather than having explicit squares which leads to a lot of standing in opposite corners. (I've done this before for interactive installations and it's not that hard)

Also, this person really needs to at least put a plant and rocks in that tank; I feel kinda bad for those fish.

Ferrio

Banned
Just check in on the stream for the first time in awhile, and holy shit the fish have sold out. Also saltybet type stuff going on.

Top Bottom