• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which TV series new season are you excited for

• Thread starter Deleted member 102481
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now i'm most excited for David Simon's new series Show Me a Hero and whatever David Milch does next, specifically his Boss Tweed show it actually happens

If we're only talking about new seasons of currently ongoing series though, definitely Rectify, True Detective, Fargo, Justified, Penny Dreadful, and Louie

kris.

Banned
Hannibal
Hannibal

Hannibal

uhhh

Hannibal

and Hannibal

also Game of Thrones, Rick & Morty, Doctor Who (kinda, idk i might be kinda burned out on Who but i'll watch for Capaldi), Fargo (ESPECIALLY now that i know they're doing the Sioux Falls story omg so much hype), and Hannibal

Grizzo

PojGxdA.jpg

Season 4, just one month to go and I am ready.

Started watching this show a few weeks ago and I was really impressed by how extremely funny it was, right from the pilot episode. Comedy Central has been firing on all cylinders these last few months.

Mad Men
Hannibal
True Detective
Justified

I'm going to put Sons of Anarchy as well just because I'm ready for that shit to end and be out of my life.

Also the lack of Hannibal mentions saddens me greatly

Jigorath

Banned
Brooklyn 99
Veep
Arrow
Flash
Mad Men
Gotham
Agent Carter
Game of Thrones
House of Cards
South Park
The Americans

I think that's about it.

Big Bang Theory
American Horror Story : Freakshow
Community
Bob's Burgers
Rick & Morty
Parks & Recreation
Modern Family
South Park
Orange Is The New Black, almost a complete year to go. :(

Mortemis

Banned
Game of Thrones, Arrow, House of Cards, and well, Digimon. And god damn Key & Peele. Almost forgot about that.

If we're counting new shows, I'm super hyped for all of the new Netflix Marvel series. Luke Cage the most. Same goes for DC, Flash is looking good, Gotham kinda.

alba

Little is the new Big
Key & Peele
Arrow
Supernatural
Agents of SHIELD
Agent Carter
The Flash
Brooklyn Nine Nine
The Walking Dead
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals

That's about it for now :)

Alright alright alright

List time

Arrow
Hannibal
Person of Interest
Brooklyn 9-9
Justified
Parks & Rec
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Sherlock (in two years)
True Detective
Fargo
Agents of SHIELD
Sleepy Hollow
Da Vinci's Demons
Banshee
Teen Wolf

New Shows:

Flash
Constantine
Gotham
Intruders
The Knick (currently watching)
Agent Carter
Marvel Netflix Shows

Cipherr

Madmen
Newsroom
Constantine
Game of Thrones
Big Bang Theory
True Detective
And I think Amazing Race is starting or has started?

Those I will probably watch.

The list of "Maybes"

House of Cards (S2 was a step back)
Dr. Who
And I may try Orphan Black again even though I have no clue where it is in its shooting.

I have struggled to enjoy the english television shows Ive tried to watch. But Im gonna give a few another shot.

Daft Bird

Hannibal is my favorite show right now so definitely that. I am oddly looking forward to the Walking Dead even though the last few seasons have been subpar.

Bluth54

Of shows coming up this year (or early next year) the ones I'm most looking forward to are Doctor Who, Arrow and Shameless.

Wiktor

New ones: Constantine, Flash, Gotham.

Returning: Person of Interest, Hannibal, Arrow, Strike Back and maybe Banshee, if they can get back to S1's quality.

Chuckie

Agents of C.H.L.O.E
American Horror Story (even though last one sucked)
Arrow
Banshee
Boardwalk Empire
Flash
Game of Thrones
Modern Family
The Walking Dead

I'm pretty standard:
Game of Thrones & Walking Dead. I'm tentative about where True Detectives is going because it feels like they really blew their load on that first season.

I know the current season is still ongoing, but I'll die inside of they don't air the next season on Korra, considering Nickelodeon did everything in their power to make this one fail.

Monocle

Hannibal is #1 for me. Runners up are Teen Wolf (which hasn't concluded its current season yet), Penny Dreadful, and Game of Thrones (although the last part of Season 4 really soured me on the show. Way too much wasted potential.)

There are also a few shows I'm not exceptionally hyped for but will still watch: American Horror Story, Banshee, and True Detective.

aku:jiki

I think I'm only excited to see where Banshee is going. Season 2 had quite a few missteps and was awkwardly written, but I hope they can steer the ship back on course in season 3. Please don't suck!

Oh, yeah, also started on True Detective recently and even though I'm only a couple of eps in, I'm already excited to see more of it.

The wait for Hannibal is unbearable. Six more months? I don't think I can make it.

Also weirdly excited for Brooklyn 99 and Supernatural. I say weirdly, because I never thought I would love a sitcom so much. I was over Supernatural, but apparently
Demon!Dean
is enough to make me remember how i adored the show once. It seems there's still some of that love left in me.

I will also watch (once they're on): Sherlock, Game of Thrones, True Detective, Orphan Black, Fargo and iZombie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom