• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 3: You are Friender, Want Emancipation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

I didn't care much for either of the new Donkey Kong games, I preferred Colors or Generations, not saying the games are bad. Just never really felt right to me.

360pages

The new climax mode in Bayo is good, considering the old Magic always felt like I never really used it outside of torture attacks.

The new climax mode in Bayo is good, considering the old Magic always felt like I never really used it outside of torture attacks.
Accessories made the most use out of magic, but yes, Umbran Climax is amazing. It is literally the Bayo equivalent to Devil Trigger, and it makes so much sense.

Okingjrr

I didn't care much for either of the new Donkey Kong games, I preferred Colors or Generations, not saying the games are bad. Just never really felt right to me.

I had friend one time who said he didn't like DK Returns, needless to say he's dead now...
Nah, not really, I got him to play it for the first time and within minutes he was already liking it.

My 2007 YouTube experience was trying to watch Lucky Star subbed in parts on there, getting 144p videos with rainbow colored subs, but I watch that whole series goddammit!

I also watched a shit ton of Yugioh Abridged.

Use the Homebrew channel controls, nerd.
:p

I remember feeling like I was really getting away with something watching AVGN. I watched TGWTG then too.

I should have kept that for the IRC chat :p

Ah, young AVGN, such a long time ago

In some situations it was the worst thing ever, but sometimes it was a good thing to have.

#MotionControls4DarkSouls3

HE GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST/
TO PLAY THOSE SHITTY GAMES THAT SUCKED ASS

YOU DIED IRL

Fat rolls would be the ONLY rolls.

DO A DURSTY ROLL!!!!

Fun-Fact: I once flawlessly performed "Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)" at a bar's karaoke night to much ovation.

Only matched by the time my best friend, fellow idiot GAF user and Let's Play partner GraveHorizon and I did "Total Eclipse of the Heart' and acted out the lyrics as we belted them out.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
"Alright, just gonna jump on PSN and buy Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. That's it. Nothing else. Too many games. Buying anything else would be stu-"

>Deadly Premonition Ultimate Edition $5.69
>Under Defeat HD $2.69

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HE'D RATHER EAT
THE ROTTEN ASSHOLE
OF A ROADKILL SKUNK
AND DOWN IT WITH BEER

Know it by heart. Feel obligated to watch the movie when it comes out.

LOL

<3

FTFY.

HES THE ANGRIEST GAMER YOUVE EVER HEARD
HES THE ANGRY NINTENDO NERD!
HES THE ANGRIEST ATARI/SEGA NERD!
HES THE ANGRIEST...VIDEO GAME...NEEEEEERRRDDDDDD!

Why am I not the slightest bit surprised that this exists already?

But time for some mods tho. Suddenly half the DS community will be wearing baseball caps in-game.

FTFY
lol

I would devote any time needed to watch that shit. He just keeps rollin'

fred-durst-is-gay-o.gif

tumblr_maiyhftxg91rashrqo1_400.gif

tumblr_mh7bxnnyyA1s432kqo1_500.gif

Anybody know if the Warriors Orochi save import is region locked? I'm looking at the US version, and it works out cheaper to download it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom