• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radamel Falcao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, are United supporters going to do this "only believe this one guy who says what we like, and ignore everything else" again?

There's no morality or respect for the world left in football anymore.

Football is dead.

It was already dead. This is simply necrophilia.

Oh God, are United supporters going to do this "only believe this one guy who says what we like, and ignore everything else" again?

Football is dead.
Please.

3 papers are reporting it.

And JJ even said he costs us less than Torres is costing Milan.

Messi

Football is dead.

Guillem Balague at that...

Not even the Chelsea bus can stop rumboooooooooooo

Good luck m8

ibvKYVNKD1tebE.gif

Please.

3 papers are reporting it.

And JJ even said he costs us less than Torres is costing Milan.

Well I'm believing the telegrpah, or the guardian. The ones who said the high wages.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
just when i thought i couldn't enjoy your plastic army dropping points to relegation fodder any more.

Messi

I remember a time when Man United were better than trying to buy their way to the title. What happened?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
wouldnt be surprised if english footballers manage to injure falco with ease considering how physical PL is and rugby clubs like stoke, and aston villa. Also, falco is injury prone since he tore his acl earlier this year so I wish him luck for his overall physical health

And no one else?

A club like Manchester has the money and resources to have a better Academy. You are rich as you say.

Yeah we do, and we have some good talents coming through, but they're not good enough for us to make a definite top 4 challenge.
A shit team that won the league, full of English players and local lads. Not Colombians with faked passports and chubby kids from Southampton.

The Fergie effect.

Esch

Banned
You guys don't have an Academy?

Utd doesnt create, they only destroy players

Kagawa rip back to Dortmund
Welbeck sent to Arsenal General Hospital
RVP ded
Nani :lol
Luke Shaw overfed like a farm animal left in a barn too long

Messi

Show me any big club that doesn't spend a lot of money on players to improve their squad

I suppose Barça are the best example except for the last year or so. But I will say most clubs can't have an Academy like La masia. It takes a long time. But I thought Manchester would be on their way.

"we are not a club that sack our manager after just one season" - Liam Gallagher, United supporter. But look at what you did, you went against everything you are.

spwolf

My kid loves ManU and it is really sad that they are already down 7 points before season really started.... hopefulyl Falcao, Di Maria and others help out.

RoySFNR

Someone's jealous of Chelsea over in Manchester so they bought their own Diego Costa. Won't change a thing. United's squad is way too mediocre at the back to play van Gaal's style of football. The amount of unforced errors that has cost them quite a few goals so far, simply caused by terrible passing, can't be fixed by buying another striker.

Blind (lol), Rojo (lol) and Di Maria aren't gonna fix that either.

Gurthang

Banned
I suppose Barça are the best example except for the last year or so. But I will say most clubs can't have an Academy like La masia. It takes a long time. But I thought Manchester would be on their way.

Most clubs don't have an Academy like La masia because they don't kidnapp kids from other countries and force them to inject HGH steroids

spwolf

Utd doesnt create, they only destroy players

Kagawa rip back to Dortmund
Welbeck sent to Arsenal General Hospital
RVP ded
Nani :lol
Luke Shaw overfed like a farm animal left in a barn too long

only after Fergie left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom