• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 getting a Collector Edition in Europe (dated Oct 24)

ColEx

Amazon honored me a free upgrade to the special edition at the price of the standard version because they stealthy edited the description of the standard version by removing the "Bayonetta 1 included" quote. So i'm pretty happy about that! I didn't think they would do anything about it tbh.

TheMoon

Ok I'm confused.

I want Bayonetta 1 and 2, physical disc, day 1, bought in a store.

Which version do I need?

How are you confused?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fauZ4wm9z-0

Warning: only 15 300 copies!

There's also the Special Edition, with both Bayonetta 1 and 2 on discs.

Solus Edition is just Bayonetta 2, stand-alone. On the eShop, you get a discount if you buy both games (same price as the Special Edition with both games, so eShop users don't get shafted here).

From the OP.

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Looks really nice! Won't buy though. Gotta learn to stay away from these things, don't wanna get addicted! :/

Kiru

ordered, thank you :)

alternate.de told me they wont be able to deliver, even though I ordered within minutes after they put it up :(
now I have one preordered at Media Markt and one at Amazon...
Same here, but in the mail they say there still might be a small chance, they just can't guarentee it...^^

wsippel

Banned
Kinda OT, but I just visited NoE's website to register my copy of Hyrule Warriors - and it's plastered with Bayonetta 2. Like, it starts with a "Why Wii U" thing, that shows exactly two games: Super Mario 3D World and Bayonetta 2. All in all, there are six game features on the main website: One for 3D World, one for Mario Kart 8, one for Hyrule Warriors, and three(!) for Bayonetta 2. I sadly don't expect that to translate to sales, but Nintendo certainly shows a ton of commitment. And that makes me very happy. Platinum deserves it. And I really hope the partnership between Nintendo and Platinum won't end there.

AngelSlayer

Neo Member
Just got an email from Amazon.fr, they cancelled my preorder of the FPE because they have sold out.

I was planning on canceling it anyways, but I just hope the other retailers won't cancel suddenly as well.

anastazius

Neo Member
Just got an email from Amazon.fr telling me they can't fulfil my order of the Bayonetta 2 First Print Edition due to stock shortages and have cancelled my order. Ah well it was worth a shot.

Fingers crossed not everyone here gets the same email.

MicH

Just got an email from Amazon.fr, they cancelled my preorder of the FPE because they have sold out.

I was planning on canceling it anyways, but I just hope the other retailers won't cancel suddenly as well.
Mine got cancelled too. Eh, not a big deal. Got the SE from Amazon UK for cheap, so I'll stick with that :)

AngelSlayer

Neo Member
Odd.
My order still shows up and says 25-27.10.
When did you guys ordered yours?
Mine is from 5.9.

Mine's from 7.9.

Considering the game was sold out within like 1 hour on amazon.de and other retailers, that cancellation was pretty obvious.
I don't remember when it was put up on Amazon.fr though.

Piccoro

My local retailer also removed the pre order option from their website. What is going on here?
And Smash 3DS pre orders are sold out?

Firemind

Bonjour,

Nous vous contactons au sujet de votre récente précommande 404-0469147-6327517 contenant l’article :

Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2 - édition première
Asin : B00NBPD8ZK

Nous sommes au regret de vous informer que nous avons dû annuler cet article de votre commande en raison d'une rupture de stock. Cet article faisant partie d’une édition limitée, nous ne serons pas en mesure de vous le livrer.
translation: you are fucked.

now where else are they going to stock it...

Firemind

There's still a month to ago and it's already sold out everywhere. :lol

Called my local store and they said they don't know if they're able to receive copies. I should call them two weeks before the release date. Mediamarkt and Saturn have nothing on their site. fml

AngelSlayer

Neo Member
There's still a month to ago and it's already sold out everywhere. :lol

Called my local store and they said they don't know if they're able to receive copies. I should call them two weeks before the release date. Mediamarkt and Saturn have nothing on their site. fml

Mediamarkt.de had it but sold out.
Mediamarkt.at still offers the FPE, though I'm not sure where they ship.

walnuts

I already ordered the Special Edition from Amazon.fr, it's pretty cheap there, just 50 euros without ship-cost. None Bayo 2 edition is available at Amazon.es , it has never been. I suppose this edition will arrive with the box cover in French but both games in Multi-5.

Amazon.de CS told me they couldn't take more orders than they can actually complete, so we should be safe! :)

I was on the verge of making a "glorious XXX master race" joke....

but that wouldn´t have been all that great in the historical context .

Sooo....yay, Amazon.de.... I guess.

Kiru

I already ordered the Special Edition from Amazon.fr, it's pretty cheap there, just 50 euros without ship-cost. None Bayo 2 edition is available at Amazon.es , it has never been. I suppose this edition will arrive with the box cover in French but both games in Multi-5.

All of europe get the same packaging btw. Always like that with Nintendo limited editions.

EDIT: B10

Zafir

Yeah mine got cancelled from Amazon.fr. Really shitty of them to do it now when it's especially sold out everywhere lol. >.>

Piccoro

Bayo 1 and 2 will be available digitally, right?
If so, I don't care about the first print edition. I'll live without the art book...

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Yeah mine got cancelled from Amazon.fr. Really shitty of them to do it now when it's especially sold out everywhere lol. >.>

Same here, those pieces of shit :/

Thinking about cancelling my First Print. Got the upgrade from amazon.uk to the Special Edition which is a lot cheaper...

Maybe give it to me then? :)
We could arrange something, I'd really appreciate it!

Top Bottom