• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All new! All gross! Handre's Dig Dug boxart inside!

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
You all know that you'd buy a new Dig Dug game with that kind of boxart on it. When its that intentionally bad, you'd buy it on principal alone.

You know you would.

VALIS

That's fantastic stuff. I've seen a few of those before like the Burgertime and Mega Man ones, glad to see more. Some mag or website needs to do an interview with this fella, and not some tiny fluff piece asking only questions like, "when did you start drawing?" and "what are your favorite games?"

edit:

His website: http://handre.deviantart.com/

Apparently he's a 19 year old from South Africa.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The crotch hair peeking out of Mega Man's jock strap is fucking hilarious.

mr jones said:
You all know that you'd buy a new Dig Dug game with that kind of boxart on it. When its that intentionally bad, you'd buy it on principal alone.

You know you would.

I'd buy a new Dig Dug game just because it's a new Dig Dug game.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
This kid would've made a fortune making US box art for Japanese ports in the 80's.

Bojangles

Wow.

THe Snow Bros one is really really disturbing.

As is megaman's pubic hair.

As is the HotDog's yellow stained jockstrap

Top Bottom