• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got a one month PS+ trial with Destiny and want to give it away? Do it here

UK Code quote to reveal

I need one EU code please!

The one I got with Destiny bundle says it's not valid (dammit...)

It would be much appreciated!

Have you had PS+ previously? If so then none of the codes will work, for some reason here in the EU you couldn't use them, but I believe for a time the US could stack trial codes.

I'd be more than happy to give someone my code!

PBTH - KBNL - FDMR

I was trying to do the quote to reveal thing, but couldn't get it working so here ya go!

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Damn, codes above are all taken already...

if anybody as a US or UK code I'd love one just to try Driveclub.

I've given away a few but I've still got 1 beta code for The Crew (ps4) and 1 infinite Smash 3DS demo code, if anyone cares to swap :)

Covfan

Damn, codes above are all taken already...

if anybody as a US or UK code I'd love one just to try Driveclub.

I've given away a few but I've still got 1 beta code for The Crew (ps4) and 1 infinite Smash 3DS demo code, if anyone cares to swap :)

I've got a spare UK code if you still need it.

can somebody hook me up with an american trial code, i would really appreciate it.

edit: i still got an unused european code, if somebody is interested.

The Boat

can somebody hook me up with an american trial code, i would really appreciate it.

edit: i still got an unused european code, if somebody is interested.

I'm interested! I'm going to have to buy a new PS3, cause my old one died and I'll need PS+ to get my saves back.
EDIT: Oh wait, it only works for those who never had PS+? Never mind then.

I wish I would've known about this thread before.

I got one, but gave it to someone I sold another game to. He ended up not needing it (as he told me when I mentioned it was in the case), but didn't give it back.

Sorry, guys.

sublimit

Banned
I gave this code to a person from the UK but apparently it didn't work. If you are in the EU grab it.I hope it works. :)

FN29 2QNB RLJT

Top Bottom